FS: Rear Cargo Cover - Caliber and CSRT4

GooberMT

They See Me Rollin
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
747
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Mexico
Website
www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel Sanchez
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo: juniormt2
Price: $100 + Shipping (around 5 to 10 bucks for ground) OBO
Description:

Hey everyone,

I have a Rear Cargo Cover, for sale that came with my CSRT4. I never use it and never store anything in the hatch long enough, to even try and hide my belongings. I also have tinted windows and so I feel safe enough.

It is still VERY brand new, and has no markings or scratches on it, and still pulls out and folds in like normal, no catches or snags.

here are some pics of it

cover.jpg


Pulled out
cover2.jpg


cover3.jpg


And I borrowed this pic from Modern Performance, but this is what it looks like when used properly
caliber_cargocover.jpg


Right now I am asking $100 plus shipping which is usually around 5 to 10 bucks shipped ground.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me an email!

Thanks

Gabriel
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top