- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 53
Name: Mario Oliveira
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Contact: Post, PM or [email protected]
I have a set (4) of RC 1600cc fuel injectors for sale with maybe 5k miles on them max. They still look brand new and are in perfect working order. I also got the clips that go with them. I will get pics up as soon as i can figure out how to work this new camera my wife got.
My buddy is going back to stock and he gave them to me for helping him out but they are WAY to big for my setup so i am selling them. I dont need them so i thought i would hook up one of my fellow srt4 brotha's.. Just give me a stock fuel rail and 300.00 and their yours...
Thanks,
Mario
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Contact: Post, PM or [email protected]
I have a set (4) of RC 1600cc fuel injectors for sale with maybe 5k miles on them max. They still look brand new and are in perfect working order. I also got the clips that go with them. I will get pics up as soon as i can figure out how to work this new camera my wife got.
My buddy is going back to stock and he gave them to me for helping him out but they are WAY to big for my setup so i am selling them. I dont need them so i thought i would hook up one of my fellow srt4 brotha's.. Just give me a stock fuel rail and 300.00 and their yours...
Thanks,
Mario