What is your name? : Jesus Figueroa
What is your Email Address? : [email protected]
What is your City? : St. Petersburg
What is your State? : FL
What is your Zip code? :33714
Payment Accepted? : Paypal (Please PM me first before sending any money)
Price? : SOLD!!!!!!!!
Description:
I have for sale a BRAND NEW Rage-Tek Transmission Scattershield. I bought it a couple months ago in a group buy they had. Its just been sitting here ever since I got it and I don't plan on installing it anytime soon so I decide to just go ahead and sell it. This scattershield works with stock intake manifolds.
Its a 3-piece design and includes hardware. Pictures below of the 3 pieces with hardware and put together.
What is your Email Address? : [email protected]
What is your City? : St. Petersburg
What is your State? : FL
What is your Zip code? :33714
Payment Accepted? : Paypal (Please PM me first before sending any money)
Price? : SOLD!!!!!!!!
Description:
I have for sale a BRAND NEW Rage-Tek Transmission Scattershield. I bought it a couple months ago in a group buy they had. Its just been sitting here ever since I got it and I don't plan on installing it anytime soon so I decide to just go ahead and sell it. This scattershield works with stock intake manifolds.
Its a 3-piece design and includes hardware. Pictures below of the 3 pieces with hardware and put together.
Last edited: