michaelthemage
Silver Surfer
Hello,
just upgraded to new brembo brake system and therefore sell the lightly used Mopar OEM Front Slotted Rotors with Front brake pads (also OEM).
Both Rotors and Pads were installed together and have only about 1500 miles on it. Rotors and not grooved, etc.!
I can upload picture or email picture for serious buyer. I sell all together for 'best offer'. One can pick it up in South FL (Broward/Miami Dade/SWest Palm Beach).
Shipping would be probably expensive, even via Ground since those goodies weigh quite a bit.
Regards
just upgraded to new brembo brake system and therefore sell the lightly used Mopar OEM Front Slotted Rotors with Front brake pads (also OEM).
Both Rotors and Pads were installed together and have only about 1500 miles on it. Rotors and not grooved, etc.!
I can upload picture or email picture for serious buyer. I sell all together for 'best offer'. One can pick it up in South FL (Broward/Miami Dade/SWest Palm Beach).
Shipping would be probably expensive, even via Ground since those goodies weigh quite a bit.
Regards