FS: JL Audio 10" Sub In Ported Enclosure & JL 250/1 Mono Amp

FWSRT4

Platinum Supporting Member
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
427
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fort Wayne, IN
Jason Smith
Fort Wayne, IN
[email protected] (PM's work best!)

*BOTH SUB/AMP HAVE VERY LOW RUN(USE) TIME*
I have a JL Audio 10W1V2(4) Sub in a custom professionally built 3" PNR ported enclosure. The enclosure is built from 3/4" MDF. This sub is VERY suprising in respect to amount of output it provides. This little bugger WILL pound! Box Dimensions: 14 1/4" H X 19" W X 10 1/4" D.
JL Audio Products: Subwoofers / 10W1v2

Also I have a JL Audio 250/1 MONO amp. PERFECT amp for this sub. 100% clean power and guaranteed 250 watts RMS. This is NOT a garbage EGay knockoff. I paid $350.00 for this amp in '07 and have the receipt to prove it! The close up pic shows the one goobered up spot on the amp.
JL Audio: Discontinued amps

100_1599.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1590.jpg

100_1594.jpg

100_1597.jpg


I would like to sell these as a pair as they are perfectly matched!

PRICE: $275 FOR EVERYTHING!!! SHIPPED to the lower 48.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top