robpp
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2007
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
have this very unique Grand Cherokee hood. It was made by Fiber Images. There have maybe been 100 of these made. It came CF but I didnt like the contrast so its now painted Mineral Gray.
I will throw in a weakened hood strut which you need due to the weight difference.
asking $1000 local pickup. in in the denver area but I would venture a few miles to meet up.
I prefer not to ship but if you insist we can try to work something out at your cost. we need a box too. And it will have to go freight so it wont be cheap. I paid 175 to get it here.
I will consider offers but please nothing ridiculous. I have 1700 invested in it and I wont give it away.
If you more pics or want to chat live, send me a PM with number. I'll be happy to call.
if i sell ill need to get the stocker down...... :lol:
I will throw in a weakened hood strut which you need due to the weight difference.
asking $1000 local pickup. in in the denver area but I would venture a few miles to meet up.
I prefer not to ship but if you insist we can try to work something out at your cost. we need a box too. And it will have to go freight so it wont be cheap. I paid 175 to get it here.
I will consider offers but please nothing ridiculous. I have 1700 invested in it and I wont give it away.
If you more pics or want to chat live, send me a PM with number. I'll be happy to call.
if i sell ill need to get the stocker down...... :lol: