FS: Innovate Wideband DB Red Gauge Brand New

Wow, blast from the past. How you doing Snehal?
 
I can't remember when we talked last, but everything has been good since I got the new engine in last year. :)
 
Where the heck have you been Snehal???...I'm out of ice cream!!:hug:....good to see you post again bro...
 
Where the heck have you been Snehal???...I'm out of ice cream!!:hug:....good to see you post again bro...

Hey Larry! Been swamped buddy, with the hotels and I decided to go back to school. How was tax season on you this year?
 
Hey Larry! Been swamped buddy, with the hotels and I decided to go back to school. How was tax season on you this year?

Busy as usual...I actually had everything working the smoothest ever then my mother in law passed away unexpectantly the end of Feb....ended up being behind as usual...:dumb:.........glad to hear you are in school....what do you plan to do when you grow up?..LOL...
 
Busy as usual...I actually had everything working the smoothest ever then my mother in law passed away unexpectantly the end of Feb....ended up being behind as usual...:dumb:.........glad to hear you are in school....what do you plan to do when you grow up?..LOL...

Well the plan is to move! Ideal plan is to become Cam and Hal's neighbor in Austin lol. I am doing nursing in school, should take me another year and half, I forgot how many hot girls there are in college lol!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top