- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 747
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Website
- www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel S.
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Price: Football Only Lot: $500 / Baseball Only Lot: $150 / Basketball Only Lot: $350
Description:
I have a bunch of sports cards that are either rare or in great shape. I would like to sell them to a good owner, that will know what to do, to improve their value.
Here are the pics of the cards...
Baseball Only Lot Pic:
Football Only Lot Pics:
Basketball Only Lot Pics:
My Favorite card of the BBall Lot
Again, I am asking 150 for the baseball Lot, 350 for the Basketball lot, and 500 for the Football Lot. Some of these cards are rare and fetch a damn good dollar for them. And I know I am still selling a bit under than what you could actually get for them. Just trying to be fair!
Here is the link to the Cards Photobucket, you can see the entire lot together and so on
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/JuniorMT/cards/
Gabriel
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Price: Football Only Lot: $500 / Baseball Only Lot: $150 / Basketball Only Lot: $350
Description:
I have a bunch of sports cards that are either rare or in great shape. I would like to sell them to a good owner, that will know what to do, to improve their value.
Here are the pics of the cards...
Baseball Only Lot Pic:
Football Only Lot Pics:
Basketball Only Lot Pics:
My Favorite card of the BBall Lot
Again, I am asking 150 for the baseball Lot, 350 for the Basketball lot, and 500 for the Football Lot. Some of these cards are rare and fetch a damn good dollar for them. And I know I am still selling a bit under than what you could actually get for them. Just trying to be fair!
Here is the link to the Cards Photobucket, you can see the entire lot together and so on
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/JuniorMT/cards/
Gabriel
Last edited: