The "Reverend" CoolFlo
300C - C = Classy!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit: ADDED ZEX WINDOW SWITCH .. PRICE CHANGED
Name: Anthony D.
Location: West Chester, PA
Description: Complete Zex N20 Kit w/ Extras
Email: [email protected]
Price: $950 Shipped OBO
I will post pics tonight ..
(1) Zex #82177 Kit - USED but in Great Condition
(1) Nitrous Outlet 80mm Nitrous Plate - USED but in Great Condition
(1) Nitrous Outlet Ashtray Switch Panel - NEW
(1) Zex Pressure Gauge - NEW
(1) Nitrous Outlet Blowdown tube kit - NEW
(1) Zex Purge Kit - NEW
(1) Dynotune Bottle Warmer - USED
(1) Zex Window Switch - LIKE NEW
This is pretty much a complete kit for a nitrous beginner, the only thing you will need to buy is colder plugs. Everything is in great condition and is working well mechanically. I because I am going in a different direction with my car.
Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!
Edit: ADDED ZEX WINDOW SWITCH .. PRICE CHANGED
Name: Anthony D.
Location: West Chester, PA
Description: Complete Zex N20 Kit w/ Extras
Email: [email protected]
Price: $950 Shipped OBO
I will post pics tonight ..
(1) Zex #82177 Kit - USED but in Great Condition
(1) Nitrous Outlet 80mm Nitrous Plate - USED but in Great Condition
(1) Nitrous Outlet Ashtray Switch Panel - NEW
(1) Zex Pressure Gauge - NEW
(1) Nitrous Outlet Blowdown tube kit - NEW
(1) Zex Purge Kit - NEW
(1) Dynotune Bottle Warmer - USED
(1) Zex Window Switch - LIKE NEW
This is pretty much a complete kit for a nitrous beginner, the only thing you will need to buy is colder plugs. Everything is in great condition and is working well mechanically. I because I am going in a different direction with my car.
Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!
Last edited: