FS: BC Inverted coilovers...(for NSRT4)

loxmith

Recovering Post Whore...
Gold Supporter
Full Access
Air Force
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
16,163
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Georgia Tech
What is your name(first & last)? : Jason Heib

What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : [email protected]

What is your City? : Kennesaw

What is your State? : GA

What is your Zip code? : 30144



I have a set of BC inverted coil-overs with rear camber plates, and Modern Performance lowering end-links for sale. I have been advised that the front coil-overs are bad/going bad, and are going to need to be rebuilt. Coil-over were on the car for about 2 years/30k miles. Looking to get $300, would prefer a local pick-up, as I am not really interested in making shipping arrangements. Plus there is the added benefit of you the buyer getting to see the coil-overs in person BEFORE you pay. Email or PM any questions, and I'll try to get back to you when I can.

DSC_0002-1.jpg


They are up for sale, as I have a new project that will be taking my time and resources away from doing anything with my car.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top