J jdoc7 New Member Joined Feb 5, 2011 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 5, 2011 #1 Authentic Large SRT shirt with logo on front and back. Black with white side stripes, 100% polyester, lightweight. No rips, stains, tears, only worn once. PAYPAL ONLY $35 shipped OBO.
Authentic Large SRT shirt with logo on front and back. Black with white side stripes, 100% polyester, lightweight. No rips, stains, tears, only worn once. PAYPAL ONLY $35 shipped OBO.
9 96GTS New Member Full Access Law Enforcement Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 484 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 5, 2011 #2 I REALLY like that! Wish it was an XL. I can rock a L, but I gotta dress around my gat lol. GLWS!!
King Savage Nasty Canasta Platinum Supporter Law Enforcement Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 1,318 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 6, 2011 #3 96GTS said: I REALLY like that! Wish it was an XL. I can rock a L, but I gotta dress around my gat lol. GLWS!! Click to expand... Quit packin' off duty Bumpsters
96GTS said: I REALLY like that! Wish it was an XL. I can rock a L, but I gotta dress around my gat lol. GLWS!! Click to expand... Quit packin' off duty Bumpsters
StevoSRT Moderator Moderator Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 19,139 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Feb 6, 2011 #4 96GTS said: I REALLY like that! Wish it was an XL. I can rock a L, but I gotta dress around my gat lol. GLWS!! Click to expand... I'd be all over this too if it was a 2X lol....i love this shirt...anyone who fits a large neeeeeeeds it
96GTS said: I REALLY like that! Wish it was an XL. I can rock a L, but I gotta dress around my gat lol. GLWS!! Click to expand... I'd be all over this too if it was a 2X lol....i love this shirt...anyone who fits a large neeeeeeeds it
JarZ Certified Magnumaniac Full Access Joined Feb 26, 2008 Messages 455 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 47 Location Newark, NJ Feb 6, 2011 #5 PM sent
9 96GTS New Member Full Access Law Enforcement Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 484 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 7, 2011 #6 King Savage said: Quit packin' off duty Bumpsters Click to expand...