SRT4Trb0
New Member
Name: Stephen Leanza
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Contact: [email protected]
Price: $14k
Description: My 2005 NSRT-4 ACR is currently bone stock with 28999 miles. Car is VERY clean both inside and out. I am the original owner of the car. I have always had a daily driver, so the car has not seen much rain. Car has 35% tint all around. I just had 2 brand new KDW's mounted on the front wheels. Rear tires (also KDW's) have about 60% tread life left. New rotors and pads. Oil was changed every 2500-3000 miles with Royal Purple or Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic. Just changed the tranny fluid also.
I'm sure most know this but the ACR Package gives you:
BBS Wheels
225/45/16 tires
A FULL SIZE SPARE tire (most don't know this or believe me when i tell them hehe)
Beefier sway bars front and rear
5 way adjustable Tokico Struts
ACR Seats
ACR stickers on the front doors.
The car is fully loaded with:
Sunroof
6 Disc CD Changer
Kicker Livin' Loud Sound System
4 Key Lugs
Reason for selling is because I Picked up and EVO. Spread the word guys. Thanks for looking.
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Contact: [email protected]
Price: $14k
Description: My 2005 NSRT-4 ACR is currently bone stock with 28999 miles. Car is VERY clean both inside and out. I am the original owner of the car. I have always had a daily driver, so the car has not seen much rain. Car has 35% tint all around. I just had 2 brand new KDW's mounted on the front wheels. Rear tires (also KDW's) have about 60% tread life left. New rotors and pads. Oil was changed every 2500-3000 miles with Royal Purple or Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic. Just changed the tranny fluid also.
I'm sure most know this but the ACR Package gives you:
BBS Wheels
225/45/16 tires
A FULL SIZE SPARE tire (most don't know this or believe me when i tell them hehe)
Beefier sway bars front and rear
5 way adjustable Tokico Struts
ACR Seats
ACR stickers on the front doors.
The car is fully loaded with:
Sunroof
6 Disc CD Changer
Kicker Livin' Loud Sound System
4 Key Lugs
Reason for selling is because I Picked up and EVO. Spread the word guys. Thanks for looking.
Last edited: