Fs: 06 Srt8 600

SrtTurbo

New Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey everyone, due to tough times I've got to sell my charger, many of you probably remember me from the other sites and all I went through with Hennessey. Here are the basics of the car as taken from my ebay ad that will be up by morning, in case anyone wants to get an early jump on it.

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8
Black – Options 1,2,3
2100 miles

One of a Kind

Hennessey SRT600 upgrade*
Quaiffe LSD
Magnaflow exhaust
Dynotune a-pillar gauges
B&G Stage 2 Computer(have stock also)
APS Torque converter
KW suspension upgrade

*Hennessey upgrade includes complete engine rebuild with lowered compression ratio, upgraded fuel system, 76mm turbo, magnaflow exhaust, Greddy adjustable boost control, TiAl BOV and wastegate.

Car has been debadged with all door guards also removed. Rotors have been replaced under TSB and TCM has also been reflashed. Car has run a best of 11.76 @124 and could do more with a little additional tuning. I have approximately $80,000 invested in this car but it can be yours for much less. Car is located in Athens, GA.

The motor needs to be rebuilt. The car came back and with 120 miles on the newly rebuilt Hennessey motor I spun a rod bearing. It has been at a local repair shop for 4 months waiting to be worked on and due to a bad turn in the housing business I just need to sell the car instead of putting more money into it. It would make a great car to put a stroker shortblock in and with the new programming options that are out there it could be one really bad ride. The remainder of the factory warranty of course applies only to systems that are not modified. I spent a lot of time and money on this car and it is in mint condition besides the motor

It can be seen running when it was out at Hennessey's shop at the following link.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg4R6SHhF_8[/media]
or by going to youtube and searching for srt 600.



Car is for sale locally and I will end this auction if the car sales locally.
Buyer to arrange for shipping at Buyers expense.
Item #250214985233

Thanks everyone for looking and if your interested email me
[email protected]
 
Sorry to hear John.

I will vouch for John when he has left no rock unturned in his thread.
 
yeah, makes me sick. I wish someone would just make it disappear from the shop it's at. It's insured for a heck of a lot more. But anyway I'll get by this little housing crisis thing and play another day.
 
yeah, makes me sick. I wish someone would just make it disappear from the shop it's at. It's insured for a heck of a lot more. But anyway I'll get by this little housing crisis thing and play another day.

Damn, how much did you end up selling this for? I saw the buy it now was only 30k?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top