FREE SHIPPING on Lake Country and other August specials

Discussion in 'Detailing Tips and Tricks' started by Steve@Tropi-Care, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Steve@Tropi-Care

Steve@Tropi-Care New Member

Use code "Aug5off"for any order and get 5% off your order.

We'll bump the savings up to 10% for orders over $50.00 with code "10offTC".

For Alaska, Hawaii and international destinations, please contact us for shipping quote.

FREE Shipping in the continental US on the following Lake Country accessories through August 31. May not be combined with bottled products: (Use promo code "PADS")

TCP-01 Yellow CCS 6.5" foam buffing pad
    TCP-02 Orange CCS 6.5" foam buffing pad
    TCP-03 White CCS 6.5" foam buffing pad
    TCP-04 Gray CCS 6.5" foam buffing pad
    TCP-05 Blue CCS 6.5" foam buffing pad
    TDA-1 4" round tire dressing applicator
    TC-F1 Blue oval CCS hand foam polish applicator pad
    TC-F2 Blue 4" round foam applicator
    TC-M1 "Ulti-Mit" foam wash mitt
    TCPC-11 5-7/8" hook and loop backing plate
    TCPC-CW 6" counterweight for Porter Cable buffer

Only 1 coupon code may be used per order.

Take advantage of our latest inventory specials:

TCPC-10 Porter Cable buffer kits as low as $152.99 with the promo code "10offTC". This kit includes 1 each of the following: 6.5" CCS Lake Country pad in orange, white and blue, 6" Lake Country hook and loop backing plate and a pair of 9" microfiber polish bonnnets

Microfibers: Buy one, get one FREE. No limit. Select from wash mitts, waffle weave, polish, detailing, polish bonnets or glass towels.

We will automatically include the bonus item in your order once received. This offer is good through August 31.

Contact us with questions anytime to [email protected]. To order by phone, reach us toll-free at (866)341-0050.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

awesome, i just ran out of zaino and will give you guys a try. i need the wax/polish and the detail spray, what combo would you recommend?

3. Steve@Tropi-Care

On light colors like white, silver and yellow, I suggest the TC-3 Sealant xP. Great gloss effect. On darker colors, the TC-2 Liquid Carnauba Wax provides additional depth without muting the clear coat or metallics. With its thick creme compostion, it is best suited to apply with the black or blue foam buffing pad on the buffer. Either product can be a stand-alone protectant.

Use the detail spray to remove any light spotting or streaking after washing/ drying off the car. It helps to eliminate the static charge as well. Available in gallon size too for heavy users.

4. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

ok, so on a brillant black, you recommend the liquid carnuba, and a black or blue buff pad.

you dont recommend the detail spray as a way to clean light dirt (like bird shit)? what would you recommend for that?

i also need some spray for the interior of the car. cleaner, more than a conditioner is really needed. i have really good conditioners, they just arent meant for cleaning.

5. Steve@Tropi-Care

I like the look of our liquid carnauba on black as it gives a greater depth to the color. Some will apply the sealant first then apply the carnauba as a topper. It would be your choice.

You can use the detail spray for cleaning the bird droppings and light dust and dirt off the car. It is important to remove these droppings as quickly as possible as just a short time in the summer sun could cause significant clear coat damage and etching.

We have a very strong cleaner, TC-10 which can be used on leather, vinyl and fabrics. It can also be used for spot cleaning carpets as well. This formula can be diluted with water by up to 50% for effective cleaning on lighter dirt and grime.

6. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

great steve, thanks for the info. ill be def be ordering.