All,
What: US Open Golf Tournament
Where: San Diego, CA.
When: June 9th - June 15th (I also have ticket for playoff if needed)
How much: $450.00
Includes: "Official" program and spectator info guide
Rounds covered: Monday practice, Tuesday practice, Wed. practice, 1st round, 2nd round , 3rd round and 4th & final round.
I have (1) left if anyone wants to talk about it. Looking at $450.00 as to not hose anyone from the boards.
My sister has 4 left and she is looking at a little more per ticket but is open to discuss offers.
Anyone interested PM me.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Chris Butler
cbutler32
What: US Open Golf Tournament
Where: San Diego, CA.
When: June 9th - June 15th (I also have ticket for playoff if needed)
How much: $450.00
Includes: "Official" program and spectator info guide
Rounds covered: Monday practice, Tuesday practice, Wed. practice, 1st round, 2nd round , 3rd round and 4th & final round.
I have (1) left if anyone wants to talk about it. Looking at $450.00 as to not hose anyone from the boards.
My sister has 4 left and she is looking at a little more per ticket but is open to discuss offers.
Anyone interested PM me.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Chris Butler
cbutler32