First off I know I need pics. I will add them tomrrow.
John Poletti
165 elm ave
hillsborough ca 94010
650 455 4312
No clue what else I need but some one will chime in.
Ok parts for sale are
Magnaflow High Flow cats. 250 ( only used for 3000 miles)I gutted my stock ones
Stock halfshafts no toner ring. 350 I have PPP's so no need for these
Stage 2 bg flash 350( you need to send this to dave at b and g or maybe he can email it not too sure. but he needs to be contacted for it to work in your car.) I got cmr now so no need for it
Voxx 18" rims with 555r drag radials. 300$ The Drag radials maybe have 1 or 2 more passes left on them. The rims are in PERFECT shape. comes with lug nuts too.
Set of stock plugs for 30$( maybe 9000 miles on them)
Or will trade items for a brand new pair of ET streets and a pair of 17" rims that will fit are cars
I would prefer local pick up. Any where with in a few hundred miles of the bay area. I will meet you half way. If shipped you will pay shipping and I will only exsept money orders. Thanks
John.
John Poletti
165 elm ave
hillsborough ca 94010
650 455 4312
No clue what else I need but some one will chime in.
Ok parts for sale are
Magnaflow High Flow cats. 250 ( only used for 3000 miles)I gutted my stock ones
Stock halfshafts no toner ring. 350 I have PPP's so no need for these
Stage 2 bg flash 350( you need to send this to dave at b and g or maybe he can email it not too sure. but he needs to be contacted for it to work in your car.) I got cmr now so no need for it
Voxx 18" rims with 555r drag radials. 300$ The Drag radials maybe have 1 or 2 more passes left on them. The rims are in PERFECT shape. comes with lug nuts too.
Set of stock plugs for 30$( maybe 9000 miles on them)
Or will trade items for a brand new pair of ET streets and a pair of 17" rims that will fit are cars
I would prefer local pick up. Any where with in a few hundred miles of the bay area. I will meet you half way. If shipped you will pay shipping and I will only exsept money orders. Thanks
John.
Last edited: