FOR SALE - Drag wheels and tires!!!

cvp33

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well I just bought Eric's setup so I'm going to sell my damn near new drag wheels and tires. Here's the deal:

17x9 Cobra Replica Wheels from American Muscle - Paid $250
Nitto NT05R (NOT 555's) Drag Radials 275/40/17 - Paid $333 (now $350)
Mounting, Balancing and valve stems - Paid $50
Total - $633

Disclaimer. I used these at two track events. I got 3 runs at the Rock and 6 runs at VMP. I doubt highly that you will find a set of drag wheels and tires with fewer runs or in better shape. See pics attached.

WHEELS - http://www.americanmuscle.com/silver-sc-17x9.html
TIRES - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-NEW...item335ca0d541

I will accept $470 for these picked up or $530 shipped.
 
Last edited:
Thanks. In case someone is wondering if this is legit, I've posted it here, on LXforums and on SRT8oc. I've bought/sold a lot more on LXforums if you need to see feedback I have a +22. My screen name is the same on all forums. Now let's get these sold!:thanks:
 
Will you sell the tires alone?
 
Sorry, but no. I don't want the expense of having to dismount these.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top