For Sale 2008 Charger SRT8 H/C/I USW's & MORE!

Whoever buys this car better be as good to it as Tony is...

That's probably not possible. (Zaino just made a massive layoff notice this morning).

The stock parts of this car are going to be way better than new and then all the extras on top of that.
 
Seeing if I can get what I want for my SRT8, Look at the sig for mods, please no tire kickers, lowballers, traders for guns etc etc, if you know me you know that this SRT8 has never seen rain or snow, salt etc, meticulously garage kept, driven 2 times in 2 months so far this winter.

$35,000 FIRM and that is with EVERYTHING you see on it USW's all of it. 10,500 miles

Also listed on Ebay.

What kind of car is next on the agenda if I may ask?
 
good luck on the sale bro. didnt u drop like 10k on this car like 8-9 months ago.this is 1 clean ass charger n i hope u get what ur asking.
 
will do buddy...

if you get a good deal dont wait for me to get back lol

Thanks!

That's probably not possible. (Zaino just made a massive layoff notice this morning).

The stock parts of this car are going to be way better than new and then all the extras on top of that.

You know it!

What kind of car is next on the agenda if I may ask?

Looking into a CTS V or a Mustang Shelby GT500

good luck on the sale bro. didnt u drop like 10k on this car like 8-9 months ago.this is 1 clean ass charger n i hope u get what ur asking.

A tad more then that buddy, thanks!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top