For sale: 2006 Brilliant Black Dodge Magnum SRT8. (NJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Anybody serious looking?

I think my tires will fall off soon ;)
 
Until it sells I'll just have to enjoy driving it. Poor me:D

Bump for the Sat Night crowd.

You can't buy a better car for this price. Un-possible:)
 
My wife just mentioned how much she wants a magnum. Too bad you're way over in NJ.
 
Shipping should be around $1000.

Had it quoted when I was looking at Magnum in Cali last year.
 
Ok this has gone on long enough. I have one guy who seems very interested and may be buying the car sometime this week or next. If he doesn't, or someone else doesn't in that two week time span, I'm taking the car off the market. I'll put it up again in the Spring or just trade it in and the stealership will charge thousands more. It is what it is. Meanwhile I'll enjoy it on weekends. I appreciate all the bumps and comments. :)
 
Final bump. Car will be off the market in a week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top