Flutter when motor is cold??? HELP

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jpartl, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Jpartl

Jpartl New Member

Hey everyone so for the last week or so I've been experiencing some Wierd fluttering from the turbo or possibly Bov. Until the car reaches normal temp range there is a prolonged flutter when I let off the throttle. I'm still in vac when this happens. The needle on the stock gauge seems to shake a good bit as well now too. Once it warms up though the flutter goes away and the Bov opens up fine. Anyone experience this as well? Any suggestions
    It's an 05 acr with the following: 4" cai, plugs/wires, agp wastegate, 3" o2 housing dp and side exit, turboxs Bov (hot side), bfmic, cc, ds intune (93 octane)(20psi) been running 91 though since I just moved to Missouri and they don't sell 93 anywhere here haven't had the time yet to retune
    Any help would be great and much appreciated
    Thanks

2. Khaoskustoms

Khaoskustoms New Member

Is the throttle body or iac dirty? If you have flutter after your off the throttle id check the throttle body and iac motor.

3. Jpartl

Jpartl New Member

I'll look at it in a little bit but it just doesn't make since to me If the flutter/echo stops after it warms up. I was thinking maybe the Bov, since its almost like its not opening to release and is going back out the intake... :-/