- Joined
- Feb 13, 2008
- Messages
- 386
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- DALLAS, TX
- Website
- www.dfwlx.com
Selling/Trading my front end...
Time to change it up and this is the first to go.
This is a trade for parts & $$$
Conditions:
I need a
BB SRT HOOD
BB Fenders
BB Side Markers
BB SRT Facia OR GRIP Front end
Now for the price: I am selling this paint job for 3K OBO
Time to change it up and this is the first to go.
This is a trade for parts & $$$
Conditions:
I need a
BB SRT HOOD
BB Fenders
BB Side Markers
BB SRT Facia OR GRIP Front end
Now for the price: I am selling this paint job for 3K OBO
Now if you think that the price is high even with the trade in parts then i suggest that you go and ask what a paint job like this costs...
The front end is wrapped in a 3M Venture Shield Clear Bra that covers the front bumper/ Fenders/ Hood.
This thing has saved me from so many chips in the paint. The 3M cost pretty much what im asking for this alone.
The airbrush was done by Sergio Garcia. All the flames done by hand
There are some details about the front bumper that i will point out to you if you are interested but nothing major. Clear bra has been a life saver.
You guys know the car/paint and i would love to keep this thing in DFW.
I dont want to repaint the flames because that would just be a waste.
I just have another plan for the car and its time to change it up a bit.
PM me if you have real interest in buying my front end.... dont low ball me... any real offers will be considered.
I am willing to work something out if you are short on funds... but thats on a case by case basis... just talk to me.
If you dont like the price or have no interest in buying please keep your bad comments to yourself...
This is a big step for me but hope it pays out good. Time to change the beast!!!
My email: [email protected]
PM me for my cell if you want to call
Last edited: