F/S SRT 05-08 Nav-CD -Radio, and IPOD plug

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

Drive Hard or Go Home
Full Access
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NYC
Well looking to sell my radio, it a OEM Radio, out of my 300C 07 SRT, it is MINT . i also have the IPOD interface plug with it. has a Nav with a hack in it, for the new maps, it is a 6 CD player and Satellite Radio,and There is nothing wrong with this radio at ALL, if you want pic, i can put them up. I'm asking 550.00 SHIPPED. hope some one will grab this quick
:thanks: jason 347-728-7770
 

Attachments

  • my radio 001.jpg
    my radio 001.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 20
  • my radio 002.jpg
    my radio 002.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 19
  • my radio 008.jpg
    my radio 008.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 17
  • my radio 005.jpg
    my radio 005.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Please please please PLEASE SELL ME the iPod interface!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm begging you!!!!!!
 
I assume this is the REC unit? And the iPod interface plays through the stereo itself?? NOT an FM transmitter?? Correct?
 
I assume this is the REC unit? And the iPod interface plays through the stereo itself?? NOT an FM transmitter?? Correct?

LOL, you are right:D
but you still have to play it on and FM station, but it never fades out:D
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top