JohnsonSRT8
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2010
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
SOLD
Snow Stage 2 water/meth injection plus Safe Injection, brand new in the box still. I was planning on using it but recently my plans have changed so I no longer need it. Any Vortech/FI guys running on the stock block should have this for the added safety plus you get a nice bump in hp. Would like to get somewhat what I have into it but do want it sold, shipped. Can get ahold of me via pm or
Snow Stage 2 water/meth injection plus Safe Injection, brand new in the box still. I was planning on using it but recently my plans have changed so I no longer need it. Any Vortech/FI guys running on the stock block should have this for the added safety plus you get a nice bump in hp. Would like to get somewhat what I have into it but do want it sold, shipped. Can get ahold of me via pm or
Last edited: