F/S: Modern Muscle Ported Throttle Body 85mm

rmon

New Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
pittsburgh Pa
SOLD This is an almost brand new T/B used for two weeks on a local Jeep that got traded on a C-63 AMG. I used one until I put my headers on then went to a larger butterfly. I noticed improved top end and throttle response. This T/B requires no tuning. I included pictures of my old stock T/B for comparison. New from Modern Muscle these are $400 plus shipping. Asking $320 shipped to the lower 48 or B/O. Check out MM's web site for more information.

SAM_0076.JPG

SAM_0077.JPG

SAM_0078.JPG

SAM_0082.JPG

SAM_0083.JPG




Contact me at [email protected]
 

Attachments

  • SAM_0076.JPG
    SAM_0076.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • SAM_0077.JPG
    SAM_0077.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • SAM_0078.JPG
    SAM_0078.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • SAM_0082.JPG
    SAM_0082.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • SAM_0083.JPG
    SAM_0083.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top