F/S BT polished wheel center caps, Mopar engrave

1fastsedan

Destroyer of Warranties
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I switched my wheel centers from polished to black anodized. These were in my wheels when I purchased them. They are the 2 inch size for SRT or RT wheels. 3 of them are like new, but one has a ding on the edge and my (former) tire shop broke off one of the little screws in the hole. It still stays in with 2 screws. These sell for $110 new.

$60 shipped, parts are shipping from San Diego, CA
Please use PMs to contact me or a d a m _ h a r n e r at h o t m a i l dot c o m, PMs will get answered MUCH faster, we're talking like a week faster.

IMG_6392.jpg
IMG_6391.jpg


Close-ups of the one with the screw and ding.
IMG_6397.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sears broke my bolt off too. Mgr said I brought it in that way. I almost choked the bastard out!! Then the mech (guess he has morals) brought the broken off bolt head out. I looked at the mgr and 'bout bitch slapped him...


Sorry, your pics brought my rage out again LOL! GL w/ the sale!
 
I would really prefer not to post my personal contact info on the the internet for every spam bot to see. I check my PMs daily and I get emails sent when I get PMs. If someone needs more info, I'll PM them my email address.
 
nice center caps.........hehehehehehehe

they seem to look so familiar for some reason...lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top