F/S Brembo Brake Setup

Nixon's SRT

New Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
IL
Calipers SOLD........ Rotors SOLD

Pads Left.... Front and Rear sets

Name: Anthony Nixon
Location: Danville, IL
Contact: PM for Personal Phone number
Price: $175 shipped
Description: Brembo Pads







Any questions please PM me.



Thanks
 
Last edited:
why are you selling these and what did you replace them with? Not trying to be a dick but you need to look up selling post rules I think you are missing some things out. Number adress etc.
 
Updated the thread to follow rules.
I missed that thread. understandable as I am new to this forum but been around on the others. If you want references ask JMatt, or just PM your number and I will give you want information you want.

This is my new setup
BremboBrakes005.jpg
 
rotors look the same, are they something different?
 
Just stock slotted srt rotors. I sold the calipers but the buyer didnt need the rotors or pads
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top