F/S 2006 srt 8

sn8kbit0308

New Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
rome, ga
2006 srt 8 charger black with all three srt options. no rear dvd player though. 45700 miles bt goodies pedders track 2 black srt wheels with red stripe around them inertia black mannifold and 87mm tb intake exhaust. great car and clean no problems 3 month old nitto 555rs staggared. asking 27500. more pics upon request. thanks

Jake
[email protected]
Rome, ga
pm me if anyone interested and I'll give out my number and provide some better pics
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D@mn! The Mrs loves the Charger...if only I had the money!

Good luck with the sale. :(
 
Pray tell why you would part with such an awesome looking ride?
 
Nice ride yourself. Well for starters I had rams before and after buying the charger I never realized how much I needed a truck. I have three dobermans that take ip a lot of room. Have a motocross bike that I take to the track often and just got engadged so selling this would get me a truck and would be able to sve some money.
 
Nice ride yourself. Well for starters I had rams before and after buying the charger I never realized how much I needed a truck. I have three dobermans that take ip a lot of room. Have a motocross bike that I take to the track often and just got engadged so selling this would get me a truck and would be able to sve some money.

Hey I understand, and good luck with the sell, I would bet it will go quickly!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top