F/S 2 Brand New Nitto NT420S 255/40/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkrabs318

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Massapequa NY
I have 2 brand new Nitto 420s for sale. I bought them for my srt8 Jeep, mistakenly ordered the wrong size and had them mounted. They were screwing with my esp/tc and thats when I realized they were the wrong ones. They only have 20 miles on them so like I said they are perfect! I ordered the right ones so I have no need for these at all....selling for $300 picked up or $330 shipped in the lower 48. if you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or just shoot me a pm. Thanks everyone.
 
CRAP, how did I miss this?

Anyway, Congrats.


Thread Closed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top