Dyno run

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by jayssrt4, Feb 17, 2012.

1. jayssrt4

jayssrt4 New Member

My name is Alfred I just bought a caliber srt 4 its all stock just a mopar bov I did a dyno run last week it dyno at 315 to the wheels and 297 pounds of torque I live above see level about 5500 still don't know why I dyno so much does any one have any thoughts

2. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

My guess would be it's not stock...I don't know what the Calibers were putting down stock, but I'm pretty sure they didn't even come from the factory with 300 hp at the crank, so putting down 315 at the wheels would equal NO WAY it's stock, IMO.

3. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Your the Silver Caliber that was at Motiva's dyno day. that car did not sound stock. there are some other things done to it. you need to look around and fine out what is all done.

4. GooberMT

GooberMT They See Me Rollin

yeah for real. my car is bone stock and I would be lucky to dyno 230 at this altitude.

5. jayssrt4

jayssrt4 New Member

Its all stock 10 pounds. Of boost i work at carmax that's where i bought it we can't sale car modified cars it went through. All are inspections nothing done stock pcm still dont know why thanks for your post

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

6. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

if you didnt ask for both corrected uncorrected sheets then you have sea level numbers. when they emailed my sheets for the Mazda for the dyno day I asked for both. that day the conversion was 1.2 so your 315/297 for ABQ is 262/247

7. srt 4

srt 4 New Member

i just bought mine and im 285..