Daytona Track Event. PBOC-FL Oct 30-Nov 2

Discussion in 'Autocross/Road Racing' started by fastduo, Oct 16, 2008.

1. fastduo

fastduo Resident Road Racer

Daytona Track Event. Porsche-BMW Owners Club and the Palm Beach Mustang Club Oct 30-Nov 2

Yours truly and the other PBMC track dawgs will be out at Daytona Int'l Speedway on the weekend of Oct 30-Nov 2 with the PBOC-FL running the famous 24hour road coarse. There will be an HPDE, sprint races and a super-solo event. Threre is 100+ cars signed up and there will be track action all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You will get to be inside the paddock with the race cars, not out in the stands looking in so it will be an awsome show.

It is free to watch so if any of you all want to come out and hang out and check out all the cars, please do. The PBMC will be in the blue garages #2-11 so please come by and say hi.

Hit me up here or at [email protected] for more info. You can also log onto www.palmbeachmustangclub.com and check it out there also.

Rene'

I am new here and I met alot of you at the BMC Show and was invited in.
    I am posting this here for all of my SRT friends to have a nice place to go and look at some nice cars and some track action. This is one of those rare opportunities where you can actually go inside of Daytona for free and be right up close and personal with some really nice track cars (some cost more than my house-and they race them). This has nothing to do with Mustangs vs Porsches vs BMW's vs Chargers, it is about the opprotunity to go have a good time with other auto enthusiasts.

Hopefully we will see you there!