Crossed Over to the Darkside!!!!!

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by 6.1luvr, Jul 7, 2008.

1. 6.1luvr

6.1luvr Baptized by Fire

Thanks Milan!....I never thought I would of gone the NO2 route but after talking and reading to members and past post about Nitrous, I jumped in Head First. Eddie at Southern Hotrod really took the time and schooled me on the ZEX kit and obviously being tuned by dynosteve this Saturday will help me feel much more comfortable about running Nitrous................................plus there is a Lingenfelter I have my eye on:deshade:

Thanks Daniel! I'll have to report back about the switch to see if it more effective with it or without. I have a funny feeling it will be good on the street but not needed at the track with a small shot.

2. Blown-WK

Blown-WK cherokeesrt8 survivor!

Niiiiiice man. I feel bad since every reply I had in your threads was trying to persuade you to run juice:rofl2: I just wanna see you spank some hotshots at the track. You'll LOVE the power. If you think the heads/cam made a big difference just wait till you put the pedal down on a 125+ shot and all 4 tires break loose into 2nd gear.:dancinlock:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  3. 6.1luvr

6.1luvr Baptized by Fire

Yeah, peer pressure is a bitch!!!!..and I'm weak minded..lol.
    Eddie from Southern Hotrod said the same thing "just you wait"..........the install is being finished tomorrow, tuned on Saturday for Nitrous, times and videos soon to follow:grin: