Cool stuff needs new home.

Cam

Management up n smoke
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
2,693
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Riverside, CA
Time to starting clearing the collection out. So here's the deal. All items except the fascia include regular everyday run of the mill shipping within the continental US. If you want something more, you cover it. All items sold as is with all their faults
Na_Na_Na_Na.gif
.

Thanks.
smile.gif
.

BTW, I forgot my camera today and will post some new pic's tomorrow.

CPR fuel rails, powder coated candy red. Pretty darn close match to inferno red. Almost perfect shape. The couple of minor imperfection can't be seen unless your the kind of guy that irons your underwear. These DO NOT inlcude fittings, I'll send you the originals that came with it, but you'll throw them away anyhow. $200.00

Elite catch can, same as above. With the black stock bracket. $100.00

Here is a link to their web: http://www.eliteengineeringusa.com/Catch_Can.html

Mopar CAI tube with GAINT KnN filter. The tube is in great shape with very minor rub marks that you don't see. The filter has 15K miles. The filter also has some very minor screen damage from rubbing on sumttin. But is not damaged beyond use. A new filter is $130.00 BTW. This filter set-up when compared against the best unit on the market (no name mentioned here
smile.gif
) gained 10 and 10 over it on my ride with three runs for each and back to back same day stuff. I will clean the filter and oil it for you. $150.00 SOLD!

Here they were on the ride.

DSCI0009.jpg


Mopar metal RT grill, powder coated low gloss black.. Almost in perfect shape. The right grill has 3 itty bitty rock chips and the right has 5 that you can't even see unless your using it for a dinner plate. Messing around I used sharpy on a couple of the nicks and they disappeared. $200



DSCI0065.jpg


Comp 268 cam. Absolutely perfect shape. I was amazed when I took her out. Has about 25K miles and is responsible for this.
Great cam, no complaints. The only reason I took it out was it gave it up just a touch on the top end. This cam will work with stock springs and requires nothing more then an afternoon to install and a Diablo tune with raised idle to 750rpm. My BnG ran it fine at 700, but sometimes it'd do wierd stuff between park/rev/drive. Other then that, a great cam. $250.00 SOLD


Inertia Motor Sports SRT Max HELL cam. 218/222 .566/.578 on a 112 lsa. This cam did not work with my big valve heads with the stock bottom end. We had to retard it so much because of valve to piston contact, it gave it up on the bottom end. When it came on the cam, hold on to your shorts, it's like a shot of nitrous. This will work great in a stroker or a 5.7. But it does require spring/seal and retainer work and push rods. Depending on motor, you may need a adjustable timing set. You will need to contact Stu about this and were he suggests you dial it in at. Perfect drive ability manners and idles sweet. It only has maybe 500 miles on it. $250.00

Stock inferno red fascia. Lots of rock chips, more then a few scrathes, but no major damage. The emblem detent is filled. Local pick up only $100.00 or what ever.........it takes up space.

Brand spanking new magnum SRT fascia, still in the bag. Ready for paint. Local pick up only. $300.00 SOLD!

SRT rear nivomat shocks and springs. Auto leveling for those that don't know. Great shape. Local pick up $100. Shipped, you cover.
 
Last edited:
Cam is a stand up girl,, er I mean guy (:bottom:) and the products he is selling are really in great shape.

Excellent deal for anyone on a budget. Or not!
 
Thnx for the props sweety :hug::tooth:
 
Hey Cam! I might be interested about the Comp cam 268! can you take some pics for me? Thanks! nice magnum by the way!
 
Last edited:
Thnx for the props sweety :hug::tooth:

You trying to piss me off Cam? Ron stand back bro! BwaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!:drugs:

I know that 268 cam is bad ass, so is that CAI. I watched it personally beat the hell out of the #1 CAI out there.
 
You trying to piss me off Cam? Ron stand back bro! BwaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!:drugs:

I know that 268 cam is bad ass, so is that CAI. I watched it personally beat the hell out of the #1 CAI out there.

lmao
 
... so is that CAI. I watched it personally beat the hell out of the #1 CAI out there.
I will soon be able to attest to that. I will be the proud new owner.
Thanks Cam, and you are a sweety. Maybe I can even take you to lunch. (purely professional of course).
 
I will soon be able to attest to that. I will be the proud new owner.
Thanks Cam, and you are a sweety. Maybe I can even take you to lunch. (purely professional of course).

Well my chosen prefoession has been questioned before..................................poochy :angel:




Update, CAI, SRT fascia, comp 268 all have new homes.
 
Well my chosen prefoession has been questioned before..................................poochy :angel:




Update, CAI, SRT fascia, comp 268 all have new homes.

As your wife says, Damn that was FAST!"
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top