Chicago area 06 GC SRT Black w/mods. 30K miles

rainmaker

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey,

BUMP for new Price and Pics at bottom. If I don't sell soon, I'm going to trade her in.

I can provide more details to serious buyers, but basically here is what I have:

Selling my 2006 Jeep GC SRT-8. It's black with 31,000 miles and came with the Option Group I. It has a transferable 100,000 mile warranty, but because of some engine mods you might have a hard time with the dealer. Also came with the full Ziebart protection package (have a buddy that works at a dealer...hooked me up on pricing)

I bought it brand new (3 miles on the odometer) and am the only owner. I'm pretty good about maintenance. Oil changed every 3K with Amsoil 5w-40. Front and rear diffs changed @15K with Mobil1. TC fluid changed at 20K. Plugs swapped at 25K. etc... i have records at home if you want more info.

Like i said i've modded it a bit. PPP Heads, Patriot cam, Kooks long tubes w/ Swaintech coating, Magnaflow cat back, Michelin Latitude HP's (275/315's), Stoptech slotted rotors, GS6 pads, Wideband o2, etc..etc... If you're really interested I can give you the full list of mods including prices. I've kept most of the stock parts too, and those will be going with the Jeep when she sells.

I've gone mid-high 12's with it in +3300 DA. (stack of time-slips and movies at home). My goal was 12 second daily driver with no track prep. (ie drive to the track with a tank of gas and helmet and that's it). She's fairly quiet and idles nice in all weather conditions. No surging, or issues with AC being on. In fact my wife can drive it, and not complain.

Now for the bad. There are a few minor scratches in the hood/bumper. The interior has a few scratches too. (Daily driver for the last two years). Small crack in the driver side window (stupid rocks). None of these are really noticeable unless I point them out. I can send photos to interested parties...

I'm planning on repairing the window soon, and can probably buff out most of the scratches.

That's about it. (i'm sure i'm forgetting some important info...ask and i'll update the list here...)

If you have any interest email me at [email protected] and we can go from there.

EDIT for price****
As she sits, I'll say $27,000. That includes all stock parts (tires too). No i'm not parting her out.

EDIT 2 for Pics****
http://picasaweb.google.com/jmittlestaedt/JeepSRT

Again let me know if you have questions or need pics.

Later,
Jerry
 
Last edited:
thats a good deal with all the mods you have.it will sell soon just be patient. why are you selling this monster?

Thanks man.

Burned out on this project. Looking for something else to keep me entertained. It's real nice truck and I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later, but i'm ready for the next project.
 
BADASS ride for sure. hope it sells to someone who will rip it.
 
Thank CTH. I like it, but it's time to move on to something else.

Bump for new price. If I don't sell it to someone i'm trading her in.
 
I bought this ride for my wife for Christmas!! I found it at Exotic Motors in Palatine IL for 23,900.00!!! Met up with Rainmaker last week and bought some misc. pieces he still had laying around. Great guy, and Great Jeep!!

DSC01388.jpg
 
I bought this ride for my wife for Christmas!! I found it at Exotic Motors in Palatine IL for 23,900.00!!! Met up with Rainmaker last week and bought some misc. pieces he still had laying around. Great guy, and Great Jeep!!

DSC01388.jpg

Yes, the rainman is a GREAT guy.

Congrats on your purchase and WELCOME to the Connection.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top