Challenger Kw V1/2

Discussion in 'How-To/Tech Database' started by bigsteam, May 30, 2009.

1. bigsteam

bigsteam neighborenvy20inchstrong

Any one using this set up on their new challengers..??? see very little use for this great product...Since when did techco and eibach become so great for this chassis..?....Kw is world class...see almost no promotion for it on the new challenger...just wondering....They also make killer sway bars...Where are they...There is no way I can buy a hotchkis set up for this ride..

2. SRT8U

SRT8U Supporting Vendor

We have sold alot of KW Coilover Kits for the Challenger. They are by far the most popular setup for the LX/LC platform. As far as swaybars Hotchkis has the best setup by far.

3. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

KW FTMFW.

4. duckbutter88

duckbutter88 New Member

KW is Eibach

I was once told that KW makes pieces for Eibach. I am not sure if it is true but it would not surprise me. I am an avid BMW fan and have recently purchased The SRT-8. I am looking at putting the Eibach Sways and coilovers on my car. I have seen other brands, but I know Eibach is used a lot on Racing cars. I had it on my 2004 M3. Pretty much any German company tests for the Autobahn. TUV in Europe is very tough and things have to be right or people get killed. I would trust any of them, KW, Bilstein, Eibach. You can just wait a bit to see who says what. Speedfactory uses the Hotchkis setup. I thought that was interesting.

5. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

A BMW fan? Watch out! LMAO!!! *I'd love to have the new M3... Welcome to "The C" BTW.

6. arham

arham New Member

Sweet! Great mods, Challenger is looking good. I really like the side stripe and tail light decal. Where did the tail light decal come from?

USMAN

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018