Car Shows....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rec 26, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Rec 26

Rec 26 ...a tremor in the MOPAR

El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY Vieques, PR and San
    Was wondering....

When you guys display your SRTs at car shows, do you also display any publications if you have them as well? Was wondering cause I've been kicking back and forth about doing just that.

What I mean by publications I'm talking about the sales brochues, dealership publications, and if you have a +11 MOPAR... the actual hard copy owner's manual and warrenty info, window sticker, etc....

I can tell you right now for my SRT I got the SRT sales brochue, the Charger sales brochue, the accessories info literatry for the salesman as well as the salemen's model info literary. Not to mention the window sticker as well. All of which for my year of SRT.

2. Bullishman13

Bullishman13 SRT8 Noob with a passion

I don't wash mine......does that count for character?

Good question.

I've not seen any official literature. I've seen custom boards with stats, specs and listings of mods done even sponsors if they have them.

3. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

I have my official literature, but it's up on the wall in my corner of the home office. But yeah, seems like what you'd do if you're trying to represent the SRT as a model, rather than just showing off the paint job and bells and whistles. Like the guys who show their mint condition 50s 300s.

4. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

I've seen people showing that kind of stuff with their cars at shows, so I suppose it's all about whether you want to, or not.

5. Rec 26

Rec 26 ...a tremor in the MOPAR

El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY Vieques, PR and San
    That was one of the reasons why I even started gathering up all of that info when I first bought mine and I'm doing it now with my SRT Hauler. I'm that guy that won't trade in a MOPAR for another vehicle. Unless it's another MOPAR...

6. bandaid

bandaid New Member

I have seen a number of people display their order sheet (window sticker) especially if it was a custom order.

7. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

I do; I have all kinds of items on display for each of our cars. On my 06 SuperCharged SRT I have the performance mods laminated and placed under the hood. Seems like folks like to see what all has been done to it.

And this year I hope to display my new SRT Flag.

8. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

Sure wish I had gotten one of those to show off...stupid random SRT promtions department! :domotwak: