CAR IS FIXED, we have some super members & Vendors

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda, Mar 21, 2012.

1. BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda Drive Hard or Go Home

Well after all that happen to my car, over the last month, she is back runningI first have to say thank you to all the guy that called me and answered all my texts, (Hemi31) & (AJ), you guys rock, But i have to Give a big thank you to HEMISHOPJIM, and the guy at the HEMISHOP at Westbury Jeep, Jim put me under his wing , and told me , i got you, and this guy went over and beyond to make sure my car got fixed and fixed right, you guys at the HEMISHOP are the best (brient & Mike). so after i fixed my valve spring problem, there was a lefter problem there to, that some jerk just looked over, so i had to open the motor again, to fix it, and found out the cam, was a wrap too, thanks to the same jerk, that told my my cam was good. even though i have to spend twice the money, i have a peace of mind , thanks to all these guys here is a few pic of the work being done to get me back running, and the bad parts that had to come out

Attached Files:

2. BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda Drive Hard or Go Home

CAR IS FIXED pic's

good job pic's by the hemishop

Attached Files:

3. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

The guys you mentioned in your post are A #1.....glad to hear it worked out so well...