Can't click on usernames

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by JMatt, Feb 27, 2008.

1. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

you know what version of IE? check it out and see if there are any updates. i still think it may be a cookie or something else thats blocking the page from loading properly. i would remove all your temp ie files and cookies then try again.

2. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

its okay. some scars take time to heal.:boxed:

3. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Hopefully Mains will get the site revamp together soon. There are quite a few quirks building up. Hasn't happened recently but a couple of days ago the "new posts" function was pretty much hosed. Everything was new and stayed that way even after reading the thread. Sometimes it showed no posts when 5 minutes ago there were more than a page worth and then it started logging me out with anything using the search button. I could press the back button and I was logged in. press the search or new posts and it would take me to a new page and I wasn't logged in... couple of other things too but I figure Mains is going to make everything new here pretty soon :whistle:

4. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

I did notice the same things. You think we are being sabotagized? LOL...<<

5. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

With the influx of new folks to the site, you will have problems. :thumb: But, that's a good thing! You need a certain number of people, utilizing ALL the features to see (and work out) the "bugs".

How many times have you had to upgrade servers so far? :prop: