Can you believe the old guy got away with this!!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by HEMISFEAR, Feb 28, 2008.

1. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

lol yup.

And if the Polizei (German Cops) yell "Halt", you better stop until they tell you otherwise. lol

They only give a person one chance before letting the 9mm fly.

2. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

Yeah I saw a documentary on A&E about it and their tactical team come and armed to the nines. It becomes a problem with reaction time though. At least from what I understand, gangs are growing rapidly and many members have the firepower on the street where it counts to have a quick and steadfast response. The reason I think it's stupid is because many of their "bobbys" have been getting shot and killed more and more in recent years. It's not what it used to be where they were proud models of law enforcement imo.

3. mrssrt10

mrssrt10 New Member

For you Jake!!!! :bigwink:
    http://www.vcdl.org/

4. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Learning South Korean was a biatch Milan.

German was fairly easy. Lot's of similarities in the English language.

5. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

those guys have their shit wired tight. theyve probly done more homework and done more to protect the 2nd amendment then just about any elected official. i was surprised to read what i did about s&w

6. MagDr

MagDr Magnify it...............

Wow just dug this up, being a NewB it is some fresh reading, I am a descendant from German and Scottish, my Great Greats were immigrants here to the US and did the Ellis Island routine, and it was MANDATORY for them to learn the English language, they were very proud of doing so, as this is the greatest country, so they felt that anyone not willing to do so should have been deported back to their country of origin, and personally I agree.
    Stop coming here trying to change it to what you left, if this place is so bad, and you feel the need to change it that way....GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY....leave ours alone.

As for being able to bear arms, and open carry, my Grandfather (the German side) was all for it, (me also)and he carried when it was OK or legal, and his philosophy was, that when you open carried it took care of the cowards, and the gun took care of the rest, this was an awesome guy and didn't' take any BS, he was a tough old guy.

I am sick and tired of the PC BullSh!t, if I want to celebrate Christmas then I should be able to, and not be told it is impolite or is not PC to greet someone with Merry Christmas, and my kids having to correct themselves or us for that matter, it is Winter Break instead of Christmas holidays.
    Or Spring Holiday instead of Easter.
    My other Grandfather(the Scottish side) was an Attorney (Civil) he would be totally pissed if he could not greet people with a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter, or feel uncomfortable about singing Christmas Carols.

well sorry to get going on this, but I firmly believe we are losing our great country due to much of this,,,,,
    thanks for the vent

Doc

7. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

im with him....

i HATE Political Correctness cause its ALL BS

8. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

X2!!!!