Bushmaster AR-15....

BLACK1

Head Monkey
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Saint Joseph, MI
NEW - NEVER FIRED

Bushmaster model XM15-E2S "Patrolmans" A3 model.

One of our most popular Carbine models, the M4 Type features a distinctive Military Barrel Profile and Six Position Telestock – great for 3 Gun Match Shooting, Home Defense and Law Enforcement use.
The Bushmaster A2 & A3 Type Patrolman’s Carbines are modeled after our M4 Type Carbines, but with additional barrel length to make them legal for sale to individual officers (semi-automatic configuration with 16" barrel).

The 5.56mm/.223 Rem. caliber 16" barrel is chrome lined in both bore and chamber for long wear life and ease of maintenance. For control of muzzle flash and muzzle rise in rapid fire, a “birdcage” type suppressor is factory installed. A mil. spec. manganese phosphate outer coating insures protection against corrosion or rust on the barrel and all critical steel parts of the weapon.

-This is the SEMI-AUTO version
-THREADED "Birdcage style" compensator
-(1) 30 rd magazine included
-All books, carry case, and Ops manuals
-AFTERMARKET (Rock River) 4-sided rail fore-end installed w/ pads.
-PRISTINE CONDITION... not a scratch on it.
-Removable carry handle... accommodates ANY optic package.

RETAIL PRICE: $1270.00
ASKING $900 OBO

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_xm15_BCWA3F16M4.asp

ha002-1.jpg

ha003-2.jpg


Prices have been going up on these, stedily, for the last few months and continue to do so..... most shops can't even get them anymore. I bought this one to save until the "BAN"..... Wife says "it must go" to pay the rent. :( I just hope my baby goes to a good home. :dunno2:

All FFL guidelines will be followed to complete sale.... if you have any questions, please PM me or contact me via email at [email protected] .
 
That's a great price for a combat proven weapon! If I didn't already didn't shoot one everyday of my life I'd buy it from you. Good luck on the sale brother....it should go quick!
 
NEW - NEVER FIRED

Bushmaster model XM15-E2S "Patrolmans" A3 model.



-This is the SEMI-AUTO version
-THREADED "Birdcage style" compensator
-(1) 30 rd magazine included
-All books, carry case, and Ops manuals <--------Yes, it is.
-AFTERMARKET (Rock River) 4-sided rail fore-end installed w/ pads.
-PRISTINE CONDITION... not a scratch on it.
-Removable carry handle... accommodates ANY optic package.

RETAIL PRICE: $1270.00
ASKING $900 OBO



Prices have been going up on these, stedily, for the last few months and continue to do so..... most shops can't even get them anymore. I bought this one to save until the "BAN"..... Wife says "it must go" to pay the rent. :( I just hope my baby goes to a good home. :dunno2:

All FFL guidelines will be followed to complete sale.... if you have any questions, please PM me or contact me via email at [email protected] .

:whistle:
 
Thanks Jake. Sorry I missed it in the first post.
I'll take it up with the CFO in the AM. I think it's about time to garner some home protection. :)
 
Thanks Jake. Sorry I missed it in the first post.
I'll take it up with the CFO in the AM. I think it's about time to garner some home protection. :)

They have made some nice advances in "Home Defense" ammo for the 5.56.... so it would make a formidable "house gun". :rock: I would love for you to have it, Kevin.
 
That's a great price for a combat proven weapon! If I didn't already didn't shoot one everyday of my life I'd buy it from you. Good luck on the sale brother....it should go quick!

Thank you for your service, Bud!!!! :friends:
 
Cool Jake.
I wish you had a P226 Equinox to throw into the deal. Get all my defense done in one deal. :)

BTW- Bud is kinda like Bone: we won't know about the kickass stuff he's done to protect our freedoms until after he's done them. :D
 
NEW - NEVER FIRED

Bushmaster model XM15-E2S "Patrolmans" A3 model.



-This is the SEMI-AUTO version
-THREADED "Birdcage style" compensator
-(1) 30 rd magazine included
-All books, carry case, and Ops manuals
-AFTERMARKET (Rock River) 4-sided rail fore-end installed w/ pads.
-PRISTINE CONDITION... not a scratch on it.
-Removable carry handle... accommodates ANY optic package.

RETAIL PRICE: $1270.00
ASKING $900 OBO

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_xm15_BCWA3F16M4.asp

ha002-1.jpg

ha003-2.jpg


Prices have been going up on these, stedily, for the last few months and continue to do so..... most shops can't even get them anymore. I bought this one to save until the "BAN"..... Wife says "it must go" to pay the rent. :( I just hope my baby goes to a good home. :dunno2:

All FFL guidelines will be followed to complete sale.... if you have any questions, please PM me or contact me via email at [email protected] .


If I was interested......can it be shipped to Calif? I used to have one and sold it during the ban. I'd like to add one back to my collection.



.
 
If I was interested......can it be shipped to Calif? I used to have one and sold it during the ban. I'd like to add one back to my collection.



.

You will have to check the laws.... I'm not sure if the 30rd mag is legal ON THE WEAPON (but, I can ship that separately). I'm pretty sure, however, the threaded barrel is NOT legal, unless you have a permit for it. .....
 
I wish I could right now. I have been all over ar15.com, reading about how to build my own. I know it won't save me much money but I do think it will be fun to do. I want to build one using a RRA upper and lower.

I like the ar because you can use one gun for some many things. Just build another upper... have a long range upper...short range upper or whatever.
 
thats an amazing price for a complete weapon. seems the manufacturers themselves are taking full advantage of todays political climate and gouging the crap out of the prices. folks, you'd be hard pressed to find one of these for under 1200 nowadays. good luck on the sale brother, and check your email.
 
SOLD!

I will also have a Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser combo for sale shortly... keep an eye out for that. :future:
 
if its one thing ive learned recently, its never sell a gun. what gives?
 
if its one thing ive learned recently, its never sell a gun. what gives?

Need to pay the rent, Bro. :crying: I should be back on track by the end of the year, so I'll have another one. .... Might build my own this time. I bought this one as an investment (to sell it after the BAN gets reinstated). But, we should be "ban-less" until after the first of the year.

........ Sold my Kimber too. That sale really hurt, as I loved that gun.
 
Need to pay the rent, Bro. :crying: I should be back on track by the end of the year, so I'll have another one. .... Might build my own this time. I bought this one as an investment (to sell it after the BAN gets reinstated). But, we should be "ban-less" until after the first of the year.

........ Sold my Kimber too. That sale really hurt, as I loved that gun.

you never know brother. thats why i had to sell a couple of mine a couple years back. i vowed never to do that again, ill sell my car if i have to before i sell my guns. i just picked up a couple 5.56 lowers. when you get back on your feet, let me know if you're interested in one.
 
you never know brother. thats why i had to sell a couple of mine a couple years back. i vowed never to do that again, ill sell my car if i have to before i sell my guns. i just picked up a couple 5.56 lowers. when you get back on your feet, let me know if you're interested in one.

Cool, man... Thanks! :rock: What brand(s) did you get?
 
all dpms. ive got a 4-pos and a 6-pos.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top