Borla Type S For sale

m3_il

Lighting Consultant
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northbrook, IL
Hey guys I'm getting rid of the truck. The Borla is up for sale. It has around 3000 miles on it. I am asking 750+shipping for this.

I also have a bwoody black intake for sale. It has aroudn 2000 miles. I am asking 200+shipping.

Or if you buy both 900+shipping. Or for an extra $100 get a set of xenons also.
 
Gonna daily the wrangle. and my dad and I are looking at either a 997 turbo or a 997 gt3 rs :dance:
 
Wow. Good luck homie. Damn, that's an upgrade.
Chase
 
lol ya my dad has loved those cars forever so i sort of luck out. but i got to pay half which is still more than the srt lol. but damn those cars are AWESOME!!

but anyway free bump
 
Borla sold too? Let me know if you are serious about the GT3RS. I'm sure I can get you one. On the other hand. We just had a customer trade his 2007 911 Turbo into us after a car bumped him in the rear last week. All it damaged was the rear bumper cover and deck lid. They will be replaced and the car will look brand new. Let me know if you are interested. It will be cheap. We also have a custom 07 Turbo....white, black painted inserts on the wheels, stage 3 kit with 550hp, black wing, tiptronic. Looking for around 108k.
 
Last edited:
used is def the way to go with porsche. the 911 turbo would be my first choice over the gt3.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top