"Big News" Sponsor for 09 LX & BEYOND NATS

Discussion in 'MidWest' started by turbobuckeye, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbobuckeye

turbobuckeye Founder: LX Nationals

Click the image below for more information on the 2009 LX & Beyond Nationals
    [​IMG]
    PRESENTED BY
    FREDERICK CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
    7871 Market Street | Boardman, OH 44512 | (330) 726-2777
    MR. BOB FREDERICK JR.​

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE--March 19, 2009

Boardman, OH - Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge teams up with Chuck Green/Anthony Carter to become the Official Marquee Sponsor of the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS. Mr. Bob Frederick Jr. is an avid Mopar enthusiast and owner of many Mopar vehicles of his own.

We are very fortunate to have a host sponsor that is both an advocate and fan of the LX and LY cars. We are looking forward to working with Mr. Bob Frederick Jr. and his group and providing everyone with a fun LX & Beyond Nationals this year.

Thank you again to Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge!!!

Anthony Carter and Chuck Green
    LX & BEYOND NATIONALS
    Founders

Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
  2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Excellent release Anthony. Congrats to both you and Chuck (tell him hello please) on another great job.

3. turbobuckeye

Thanks, we are pretty excited about this year's event. ;)

I'll tell Chuck you said hello.

4. turbobuckeye

Sponsor Announcement: Friday, April 10, 2009

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT – Friday, April 10, 2009

We would like to make 2 very special sponsor announcements. First, we would like to welcome back MICKEY THOMPSON TIRES, Manufacturer of forged aluminum alloy wheels and performance tires for street, drag strip and offroad applications as an official sponsor of the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS. They will be sponsoring the BRACKET RACING COMPETITION and providing pairs of tires to the winners of the Bracket Racing competition.

Additionally, we would like to welcome back DIABLOSPORT, the world leader in performance parts for Ford, Dodge, and GM gas and diesel vehicles as an official sponsor of the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS. They will be sponsoring the "QUICKEST (Unlimited) LX in the U.S." (Quick 16) COMPETITION and will be giving away many prizes to include a DiabloSport TRINITY to one lucky Quick 16 winner!!!

The DiabloSport Trinity is one of the most advanced devices of its kind on the market featuring a virtual gauge monitor, performance programmer and diagnostic code reader all-in-one. The "LX Community" knows DiabloSport well as this is the premier tuning device for some of the fastest, quickest and most exciting LX’s in the country.

Thank you to BOTH of these companies for supporting us. We are far from done with announcements for this DON’T MISS event. Stay tuned to the main threads for more news coming on April 18TH!!!

More info to follow……

Anthony
    LX NATS
    Founder

WHERE WILL YOU BE ON JULY 18TH???......

5. turbobuckeye

Thanks everyone for all the support, bumping those threads, getting those caravans organized and making this THE BEST LX & BEYOND NATIONALS event yet!!! If you don't see me posting up a lot its because I'm working hard to get details locked down for YOUR event. I don't take the LX community support lightly and appreciate that you all are coming to my home state of OHIO to meet new friends and old friends and have some FUN. Without all of you and your support the event is nothing.

Vendors sitting on the fence or waiting to the last minute.....time is running out. We have got to lock down many details that simply can not wait until the last minute. You know I love all ya'll and you know everybody wants to see you (we want to see you) so let's get moving and start locking down plans to get here on JULY 18-19. Make no mistake folks, ONLY the #1 vendors for the LX and SRT community will be here in 2009. Less than 3 months ago.

This is the largest LX-platform event left of the season. Don't be caught sitting at home wishing you were here.

Already 194 people on the registration list that are gonna say, "I told you so."

See ya'll in JULY!!! :D

Anthony
    LX NATS
    Founder

p.s. Catch updates on your favorite forum as well as these websites:

6. turbobuckeye

First day of May, BUMP to the top!!! :D

7. turbobuckeye

Sponsor Announcement: Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT – Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Justin and the folks from ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS supported this event 2 years ago during its start-up when it was just a 1-day event called the Central Ohio LX Spring Meet & Greet. Again, without hesitation they stepped up and supported us last year as it expanded to a full-weekend event. We are very happy to have them back again for the 3rd year in a row as an official sponsor for the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS is well known to the "LX Community" for bringing the innovative "halo-lights" to the lx-platform Dodge/Chrysler vehicles. Their list of lighting solutions to accent your ride and make it stand apart from the crowd include headlights, tailights, fogs, interior lighting and many more. ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS has been named the "OFFICIAL LIGHTING PRODUCT" of the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

They will be providing some very cool prizes for carshow participants.

More info to follow……

Anthony
    LX NATS
    Founder

8. turbobuckeye

Sponsor Announcement: Thursday, May 14, 2009

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT – Thursday, May 14, 2009

Please join me in welcoming a NEW SPONSOR to the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS......BORLA PERFORMANCE EXHAUST, the World's Most Winning Exhaust. Their exhausts are built of aircraft-quality (T-304) austenitic stainless steel both inside and out. BORLA systems are built to provide for a long-lasting exhaust system and they guarantee it for A MILLION MILES.

I have their Borla 112's catback exhaust system installed on my 06 Daytona Charger and it performs and looks as good as the first day I installed it. Thank you again to BORLA for supporting the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS and providing a gift certificate to one lucky attendee.

More info to follow……

Anthony
    LX NATS
    Founder

9. turbobuckeye

I know...the 18th has passed...more info coming soon!!! Meanwhile...check this out!!!

[​IMG]

10. turbobuckeye

Special Announcement: Thursday, June 4, 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am very happy to announce that the Official LX & Beyond Nationals website has gone LIVE! This is a quick reference point to check on the status and details of the event as well as allow you to provide feedback so that we can continue making this the best LX/LC/SRT event in the country for many more years to come. As the attendance numbers and the size of the event continue to grow this will help us keep everything straight.

Check it out, look around, let us know what you think. We are requesting that everyone that is planning to attend to please register on the website so that we can update the attendee lists. I am hoping that we see 300 cars this year. How many do you want to see? Thank you again to everyone for your continued support (sponsors, vendors, forum members, friends) and look forward to seeing all of you soon!!!

IS IT JULY YET?!?!?!

www.lxandbeyondnats.com

Anthony Carter
    LX & Beyond Nats
    Founder

11. turbobuckeye

Prize List/Announcement - June 18

Prizes To Be Won at the 2009 LX & Beyond Nationals!!!

Thank you to each and every one of the following sponsors for supporting the 2nd Annual LX & Beyond Nationals, I am truly humbled by the level of support that each one of them as provided. We all know that these are challenging times for every company and for any of them to step up and support our hobby and our community the way they have deserves at the very least a HUGE thank you!!!

Advanced Automotive Concepts, Billet Technology, BND Automotive, Borla Performance, Corsa Performance, Diablosport, Discount Tire Direct, Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Grip Tuning, Jina's Embroidery, JJ's Precision Guesswork, Killerglass, Late Model Speed, Meguiar's, Mickey Thompson Tires, R-Value Intakes, RDP Motorsport, Rock Auto.com, Sparkplug's.com, SRT Track Experience, Summit Racing Equipment, Terry's Tire Town, True 2 Form, Wiseco Pistons, Zoomer's Exhaust.

Advanced Automotive Concepts: providing (2) Full Halo Kits and (6) Foglight Halo Kits
    (Total Value: $1826.00)

Billet Technology: providing (5) $100.00 Gift Certificates
    (Total Value: $500.00)

Borla Performance: providing (1) 50% Discount Certificate good on any exhaust system
    (Total Value: $825.00)

Corsa Performance: providing (1) Gift Certificate for a FREE Catback Exhaust System
    (Total Value: $2061.99)

DiabloSport: providing (1) Trinity Tuner and (2) Predator Tuners and some other SURPRISE items
    (Total Value: $1549.00)

Discount Tire Direct: providing 200 Gift Certificates for $50 off tires or $100 off wheel/tire combo
    (Total Value: $20,000.00)

Grip Tuning: providing (1) Bright Chrome 300/300C Grille w/ Mesh Insert
    (Total Value: $244.95)

Jina's Embroidery: providing (1) Custom Armrest Cover with FREE shipping and installation
    (Total Value: $150.00)

JJ's Precision Guessworks: providing 15 Gift Certificates for $15 off any shifter of your choice
    (Total Value: $180.00)

Killerglass: providing (6) Full Killerglass Kits with LED's
    (Total Value: $1200.00)

Meguiars: providing SURPRISE Giveaway Product and Goodie Bag items
    (Total Value: $973.92)

Mickey Thompson Tires: providing (3) Sets of Drag Radials (2 in each set)
    (Total Value: $2063.00)

R-Value Intakes: providing (2) Ambient Air Intake Kits and (4) Upper Radiator Hoses Kits
    (Total Value: $800.00)

Sparkplugs.com: providing 400 Gift Certificates for $5.00 off Anything from their store
    (Total Value: $2000.00)

SRT Track Experience: providing SURPRISE Giveaway Product and Goodie Bag Items
    (Total Value: $10,840.00)

Terry's Tire Town: providing (1) Gift Certificate for a FREE set of tires (4 in a set)
    (Total Value: $1064.00)

Wiseco Pistons: providing (5) Full Sets of Forged Pistons with Rings
    (Total Value: $4250.00)

Zoomers Exhaust: providing 25% Off Gift Certificate for Any Catback Exhaust System
    (Total Value: $374.75)

$51,102.65 - - - - - - - TOTAL AWARDS

As I said months ago, only the top manufacturers and companies would be involved in this year's event and I hope that we did not disappoint. Whether you attend the 2009 LX & Beyond Nationals or not please take a moment via post, PM, text, email or phone call to thank each one of these companies and individuals for supporting this event. Because of them we are able to bring this event to you for a 2nd year in a row!!!

More announcements coming later today (or the end of the week) . . . . . .

IS IT JULY YET?​

Anthony Carter
    LX & Beyond Nationals
    Founder

12. turbobuckeye

Vendor Midway Update: Monday, June 29, 2009

Who Is Going to Be in Attendance? - Monday, June 29, 2009

AP Bikini Team, Billet Technology, BND Automotive, Clear Channel Radio Station,
    Corsa Performance, DiabloSport, F4 Challenge, Grip Tuning, JJ's Precision Guesswork,
    Late Model Speed, LX Forums, Mickey Thompson Tires, North Coast Turbo, Pelotonia Team,
    R-Value Intakes, RDP Motorsport, Redfox-Racing, Summit Racing Equipment, True 2 Form,
    Whatsnewsnx, Wiseco Pistons, and more surprise guests....

Vendors, if you are not listed then you will not have a vendor space,
    if I accidentally missed anybody please send me an email or PM immediately.

There will be no additions at the gate.
    [email protected]

Only 19 more days to GO!!!

13. turbobuckeye

Sponsor Announcement: Monday, July 6, 2009

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT – Monday, July 6, 2009

On behalf of the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS we would like to welcome a NEW SPONSOR......TENNESSEE LX CAR CRAFT, which produces engine bay ABS Covers for 2005-2007 LX platform cars.

We are very happy to have TENNESSEE LX CAR CRAFT on board. They have provided (1) unpainted ABS cover for a giveaway and also forum member Brad (inmagnum) will have a booth setup at the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS and selling these very cool ABS covers.

Later today I will be announcing the prize list for the race and car show competition......
    (stay tuned)

Anthony
    LX NATS
    Founder

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.