Biden vs. Palin debate.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by Maximus from the 915, Oct 2, 2008.

1. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Your the last person I would seek advice from. To correct your assumption about me, I am neither side of the aisle..Used to be a life long Republican though :pizza: Recently changed affiliation to Independent. I could take your post as a shot at me and then fry you alive for it publicly....But I won't outta respect for the Admin's. This is not my first Rodeo sir. I will instead take the high ground.....Make no mistake about it I thought about the post I made and who I made it too before writing it...I may not post on every thread or inject an overbearing view point that suits your fancy.

I do however disagree with your take on what I wrote. I read everything and her past posts have everything to do with what I wrote and why I stated what I did. Lastly you have no clue as to who and what I am....You would play Hell trying to define anything about me, stop trying because it Will change just when you think you got me pegged :shifty: I respect your view and thank you for the input........But I am the very last person here you want to play mental gymnastics with I would have to have 1 more Chromosome for you to have a chance :dancinlock:

I also stated that my post was not intended to flame her in any way....If she took it as such then I will apologize to her personally and publicly with no questions asked...:thanks:

2. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

What is Narcissism?

A pattern of traits and behaviors which signify infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of all others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition.

I think if you'll look in the mirror you'll see the definition...as I probably will!! :drugs:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  3. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

...and perhaps 75-80% of the rest us well LOL. Seems like it's an epidemic if you believe what the media writes. I say it's been around for decades.

4. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

im glad you didnt take it as a shot, i really just saw someone making a mistake and tried to remedy the situation.

truthfully mikey, i would never try to define you. that would take more time than i am willing to part with, haha. as far as mental gymnastics, you wouldnt need smaller balls (im guessing youre talking about XXY males and their smaller reproductive organs...but my high school bio is a bit foggy in the old brain) just a higher IQ. :bigwink:

when i get bored some night, we should have a little debate on life. im sure it would get interesting.

5. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Play with Bud he is lonely :grin: