Biden vs. Palin debate.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by Maximus from the 915, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

I regards to the first post in the thread:
    Palin isn't an attorney (THANK SUPREME BEING!!!!). There's no reason for her to walk around with a head full of precedent-setting case names/numbers in her head.

Maybe CNN could interview me and ask what the effects of a multioptipupiloptomy would have on elite U.S. fighter pilots.

Next time, ask her what it's like to write her name in the snow.
    Dumbasses.

2. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

Hey Kev, just in case CNN doesn't get around to it - what effect would it have on U.S. fighter pilots???? :whistle::whistle: ;);) :bye::bye::bye:

3. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

Heh heh.....
    10 points to the first person to answer that correctly.

4. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

I think you are wrong :p:p:p She did just fine against the old fart :usflag:

5. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

The debate sucked...The first part I gave to Palin....However when it came to foreign affairs...Well let's just say that is not her strong suit LOL....She is hot though :love:

6. chaman

chaman Staff; Brain Mechanic

I would like to take those glasses off and.......BAM!!!! Clean them for her!...sickos....you should ashamed...

7. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

I didn't think she did bad. They both did ok. However, she has great difficulty answering a direct question and dances around it more than Biden did. Kind of like bs'ing on an essay question during an exam. You're hoping what you write covers most of the answer lol. She also tries to suit the question to a pre-written script or answer. They all do, but with Palin, she does it more. "Well, my family is VERY diverse, we have all kinds of opinions".... lmao.

8. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Biden's just better at BSing. There's a leadership skill.

Meh, I'm done discussing this here. Yes, I'm a Palinista. At this point, the more crass, patronizing and sexist comments I hear/read about her, there more I hope her ticket wins. I'm not voting for McCain/Palin because of gender, but all the childishness and hypocrisy on the left certainly isn't helping their cause. I was already going to vote against any Democratic ticket, but at least for once in my life I have someone to vote for more than someone to vote against.

9. Danko

Danko New Member

I have voted in every presidential election since 1968 and have not voted Dem or Rep yet. I do not do that intentionally. I just go review all the choices on the ballot and choose the one I believe to be the best. Reagan was going to get my vote his 2nd time but my finger jumper over to Libertarian. I cannot vote Libertarian this time because Barr is pro-amnesty for illegals and likes same sex "marriage". I figured on voting U.S. Constitution Party and went to city hall to absentee vote 'cuz I am old and I can do that and the Con Party was not on Michigan's ballot. So now what? I held my nose and voted for a major party for the first time and it was NOT for two lawyers!

10. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

Um...no effect. Did I win?

11. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

Sorry, Lox. That's not the correct answer.
    It's pretty obscure. Might take a while for it to come to light.

12. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

Oh well...I tried.:dunno2:

13. greatone61

greatone61 Full Access Member

CNN = Liberal...even though they try to hide it.

MSNBC = Liberal....at least they are more open about it.

FOX = Republican....they are open about it too.

It sucks how bad the biased media affects the peoples decision making.

14. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

I used to pull for the dems....until i started working....

i think you can see where im going....

anyone who doesnt think we are going to be raped with taxes if they win is out of their mind...believe what you want about "not taxing the middle class"....they are going to ass bang us with a passion if they are in....

So in summary....

MY BELIEF is that regardless who wins....we are still screwed...ill be screwed and keep my damn money....Dem voters can make whatever points they want....but they wont change what i think...

ill stop now cause if i get started in the mood im in i'll probably piss everyone off....

15. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Your hypocrisy extends only so far :mains: Coming out and claiming to be Palinista in the first sentence directly belies the fact your voting based on gender...So before saddling up on the high horse...Formulate a cognitive thought first and don't forget it two sentences later...It becomes more credible that way....Your on a Car forum surrounded by a bunch of type A ding bats....What do you expect from them ? Your fighting a losing battle there...This is not meant the way your going to take it I am sure. Not a personal attack either...Unlike when you called me a Bonehead last night..So when attempting to point out something childish it's often better to look in the mirror and remember that people remember what you write...I've had to learn that the hard way and yes it does matter.

16. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

lol, mikey dont take this the wrong way but you have no idea what a hypocrite is. either that or youre confused with tam's post.

ill help explain it to you because i think you may have taken too many shots to the head....as we all have from time to time. :bigwink:

with tam stating that she is a palinista, she is declaring her state of siding with palin. not that she is voting on her gender only. i dont know where you got that from. if i called you a bident, i wouldnt come to the conclusion that youre voting based on gender would i?

i would recommend reading and trying to comprehend what the other is stating mikey. i know its sometimes difficult and i myself sometimes take shit the wrong way. truthfully dude, i have only seen you post a handful of intelligent remarks. i will say this though, i have seen more thought in your posts in this thread than i have in your entire time being here. i found out that youre more than just a walking caps lock.

an example of hypocrisy is you acting like a moron in every other thread, then coming in here and putting down some intelligent remarks. if this is the true mikey, then you would indeed be the hypocrite.

i hope you dont take this post as me calling you a moron. i dont think youre a moron, in fact, i think you present some valuable points on the other side of the line.

17. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with ya there...
    Mikey's been a VTCOA.com member since day one.
    He's FULLY AWARE of what hipocrisy is.
    The Admin there is a wonderful teacher with plenty of examples on a regular basis.

18. chaman

chaman Staff; Brain Mechanic

Man...where is that damn lock when you need it.....

19. Brudda*Termite

Brudda*Termite On a Bicycle!

Whatever everybody's political leanings, I can't believe any member of this site has more in common with the Washington elites (Biden, McCain, Obama), and less with Palin. How can anybody root for those pieces of criminal crap and act like they truly represent us? Or truly act like they'd point at Joe Biden after that debate and say, that dude is just like me??? That foolish feather merchant couldn't even remember that Article II, NOT Article I defines the Executive Branch, check the debate, he said that stupid crap. I remember Biden saying he was a constitutional expert, lol. Wonder what would have been said about Palin if she had made that kind of little error.

For those that would argue that we need "sophisticated" politicians to run our country versus idiots like Palin, just take a look at what's going on in the news. Thanks a lot, sophisticated politicians...

20. JimIsland-SRT8

JimIsland-SRT8 Full Access Member

I kinda figured when I saw this topic pop up, that it would make for an interesting read. Just think how boring this world would be if we all thought alike. However, we need to be respectfull towards others opinions/views.