Before voting for Obama, watch this!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by ntw0rk, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ntw0rk

ntw0rk Puesto en miniatura puta

Oh suuuure, ask me to explain it....

Maybe it has to do with my time in the Navy, and the title Commander-In-Chief. I just don't think it's right to continually bash him. That doesn't change, help or solve a thing. I guess If I had to make an analogy, I would say that I liken it to the relationship that most men have with their mothers. You just don't stand around and let someone talk smack about your mom. I don't speak out against it, I let people have their say. After all, that's what America is about. But, I don't like it either....

He is there for a reason, like it or not. And I think for people to say that he is stupid is really kind of stupid in itself. Because he wouldn't be where he is if he were truly a stupid man. I am not saying that he is a genius, and a great president, I think he has made some poor choices in the people that he has surrounded himself with, and he is not a good speaker. But at one time, I think he had the presidency under control. Somewhere along the line, he gave too much of that away, and has never been able to reel it back in. And now the next president is left with a large mess to try to handle, and maybe clean up. This is part of the reason that I don't think that Obama has the life experience that he needs to be an effective president right now.

That's my opinion....

:usflag:

2. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Bullshitg ! I gave the Store Mgr Noogies until he relented :happy:

3. ntw0rk

That's what I thought..... :hypno:

4. Razorecko

Razorecko New Member

The fact is that the major gov'ts such as the u.s. dont have a fear of its citizens anymore- hell long ago people would march their ass in and than hang the fOcker ! - that fear of the peoples power kept some balance. Now what are they afraid of ?? They'll just make a couple back door deals to net them and their grandkids retirement money before they get boot'ed out of their position. Big deal. Fact is we work, we feed the system our blood & tax money and what do we get ? wages that are miniscule to the growth of inflation. The people get poor more so as the uber powerfull dangle our strings like puppet masters. To tell you the truth I want a president that will either destroy everything or bring order to chaos - i'm just tired of the same ole' sh*t being played like a broken record as we all die a slow death.

5. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

Being that you were in the navy, I understand that a lot more. It is also a duty. It goes hand in hand with not actually questioning an order from someone higher in the chain of command unless outright insane. Thanks for the answer.

6. TheSickness

Always question authority :usflag::usflag: It's the basis on which this country was founded :usflag: Damn I wish I spoke Canadian :pizza:

7. StillANeon

StillANeon Full Access Member

I honestly cant stand all of the ridiculous bullshit like this and i HATE Obama.

but seriously. why do people dwell over the same old and worthless crap.

IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!

Come up with a video talking about his horrible policy ideas and ridiculous spending measures that he wants to implement and then i will stand by a video like that.

Its sad that this is where politics are. its supposed to be about the actual changes the people are wanting to make and debating policy and debating the right and wrong policies and agendas. Not about ridiculous smear campaigns based off of some idiot pastor that Obama has. Yes its retarded some of the stuff that guy says and yes i think Obama feels strongly about some of the views his pastor has, but am i concerned about ANY OF THAT? NOOOO!!!!! im concerned about what matters. and what matters is the agenda he wishes to put into action will be far more detrimental to the country than him not wearing a pin or not putting his hand on his heart or what his racist pastor has to say.

8. HEMISFEAR

Of course this is what matters...you're right. It matters the most. But, the topic at hand is some of the ridiculous core beliefs and values that he would base future decisions upon. These things all shape, at least in part, what policies develop and which are retained.

9. HEMISFEAR

You don't need to speak Canadian to know what Canadians do. We criticize our politicians as much as you guys. lol..even after voting for said politicians. I was referring to being in the military. The Marines, the navy..whatever...when someone gave you an order to go and conduct recon...would you say no? If the same person said rape this woman until she gives up the location of the artillery..you know what I mean now i think. You can question authority anytime and anywhere, but the context will determine the outcome of doing so. Eg. court martial or late night comedy spot. You INFIDEL! hahaha

10. TheSickness

I always asked questions...Like am I gonna be able to kill sumppin..Cause if I can then I'll run F@ckin point Bitch :grin: Then I would always question a superiors manhood and intellect. So what if I was a Sergent and Lance Corporal 11 times :grin: That is not important...Point is after suffering with choices I made in the previous 2 elections and observing from afar with utter amazement the complete Bone headed follies and Moronic thinking. We could do better with Bozzo the clown as Commander and Cheif :censored: I don't care if my President gets a blow job from 74 interns or even has to whack a few people to get some shit done. That is the benifit of the office.

What I want is someone to Bullshit me to death and tickle my sack a little. I want someone to Inspire me, to lead our country without religious bullshit clouding their view on the world. Man or Woman, Black or yellow who really cares. Stop taking away the very freedoms I fought to help preserve. Help my brethern coming home from fighting your War and give them the Health Care they deserve. I want my son to not grow up fearing throwing away a plastic container in the wrong F@ckin bin..He's Fuckin color blind :grin: I slipped a little and left that last Fuck in there..........:blush: Sorry :huglove:

Where was I again..Oh yes can you Fuckin believe I got Banned today on VTCOA :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: Oh well I am your problem now hehehehe :help: Hey before I go on..Can I get some kind of I have been Banned more then Stevo has ever had Sex button dealio for my sigline LOLOL Damn.....Ok Ron now it's your Fuckin turn beam me the Fuck up Scotty Bwahahahaahaha :grin: Oh what was I saying about questioning authority again :censored::magic:

Obama scares the F@ck outta white people and that is more then enough for me, to vote for him. Hilary is just scary period.....I am sorry but I had to vent guys :sorry:

11. Tooloe

Tooloe Hate Me

obama has said that if he is swarn is as our president he will use the musilem bible or whatever the hell it is.....if thats true the our nation has lost all of its morals.....what happend to one nation under God....i think that if obama is elected i give him a year befor the KKK get him....imo

12. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

im with you 100% big guy...especially the BJ part...gotta be relaxed in that position hahaha...im just not a fan of Obama at all lol...but in truth...i think they all suck...

it is just my opinion that Johny M is gonna win based on what little i pay attention to (which trust me...is very very little haha)...is that good or bad...i dont know enough about politics to say one way or another...it just seems like were F'ed if we do and where F'ed if we dont lol

OH YEAH...i forgot...SUCK IT!!!!! :friends:

13. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

"While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts."

:bigwink:

14. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

'He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.'

.... Wait, there's more...

15. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

"He said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end."

From the Book of Daniel (7:11 to 8:19)

16. ntw0rk

Damn!! The beginning of the end???

17. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

Nah... Just a story of Good and Evil. "Daniel" is one of my favorite books in the Bible. Chapters 11 and 12 are interesting as well. :bigwink: But, I will save my quotes for now (don't want to sear Mikey's eyes too bad. LOL! :happy:)

Just remember... Bad things usually come in the most attractive packages.

18. HEMISFEAR

19. ntw0rk

Ahhh, true true, but sometimes the wrapper is see-through! :bigwink:

20. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

Who said Bush wasn't one of the Four Horsemen? :dunno2:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008