Before voting for Obama, watch this!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by ntw0rk, Apr 24, 2008.

1. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

I got this on Utube:

This video has been removed by the user.

2. nevinsrt

3. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

Like Mcain or Hillary are better.

All 3 line em up, aim, FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our forefathers are disgusted.

4. nevinsrt

5. ntw0rk

ntw0rk Puesto en miniatura puta

6. nevinsrt

7. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

I asked my wife tonight how is this man getting votes?....I read/hear things like this thread all day..my clients comment...even the die hard democrats make fun of Obama....who are these people voting for him in the primarys?....Clinton and Obama have made me eat my words from several years ago....I said i would never vote for McCain...wellllll...:getlost:

8. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

Just WOW. I wasn't THIS aware of how crappy Obama is...but this shed some light on it for me. I wouldn't vote for 'fisheyes' either. Looks like McCain has to bring it. Hey, is H Ross Perot still alive lol?? He may be a better choice than all of them haha.

9. master_1011

master_1011 The Man.

How come I can't view it??

10. nevinsrt

because it was deleted from alot of hosting sites all at the same time.

11. nevinsrt

12. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

yeah, this is going around like wild fire around these parts. oakland has a large black and of course liberal following. this kind of thing really brings their message down.

13. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

I for one plan on voting for him and I have voted Republican my whole life. The demise of the Republican party started after Reagan left office. The power struggle within Lincoln's party was a blood bath once the religious right got ahold of it. Religious Zealots have destroyed the very fabric of our nation...PC this and PC that...Ever notice the only people that have to be PC now a days is the white male. Fuck that Shit...I stupidly voted for bush 2 times and he proved only one thing..He's an abject moron.

The Clinton's are far worse...Smart but lack common sense and back bone. Plus they tend to have friends that die in a weird fashion ? They also are the biggest Assholes on the Planet. So I hope new blood will be able to do something.....anything really. Election year rhetoric is all these things above are. Don't be a sheep and believe what is force fed you, especially by a Blogger for Fuck sake. Educate yourself and make an informed decision :censored: Just as I thought the thread on the VTCOA was hog wash so is this one. If Barak gets the nod he has my vote and I love John McCain just not as my President...We are on the cusp of WWIII and people are to stupid to see it. McCain will further a broken agenda that severely lacked common sense and simple planning.

What ever happened to the Blood for Oil campaign ? For those that are students of history you need not look to far into the past to see similarities between one JFK to realize that this like so many other smear campaigns are stupid. After all this great country would never elect a Catholic would they :grin:This has more to do with him being Black, well spoken and against the accepted norm in ways of religion. Thank God our for father had enough insight and courage to separate religion and politics :thongue2: Often the best information is disinformation........Like sheep to the slaughter.....Lincoln rolled over in his grave and the Republican party is a disgrace...Fuck em :zorro:

14. HEMISFEAR

Well said my friend. However, you guys really have no choice. I could go on about the disgrace that is Canadian Politics...fascist and growing every day with nice hefty salary increases to boot. They know what's best for the people of Canada without actually "LISTENING" to the people of Canada. They pass laws on the down-low to fortify their own ridiculous agendas. With corporate greed and political backing, the rich getting richer, the middle class getting smaller and the poor...well the poor are going to be there a while....It's sad all the way around. Obama's biggest strength is his slogan for change. When people think change (no matter what kind of change) many see Obama as the only answer and perhaps this has, at least in part, something to do with his popularity.

15. ntw0rk

Mikey,
    You know I love ya, but as much as politics and religion are supposed to be separate, it is hard to refute the connection between Obama and the beliefs of that "church". I don't mean the religious beliefs either, because I think that the reverend there has not just blurred the line, but washed it away! What he is spewing is not only un-american, un-patriotic, anti-government and racially biased (big time!), but it is hateful, hurtful and against the teachings of the bible. (I think that qualifies it as separatist!)
    Obama admittedly studied for 20 years in that environment, you cannot tell me that that didn't have a very strong effect on his views and belief system!
    I refuse to vote for a person who show ZERO patriotism at times when it really counts! Here he is, at an event with all of the other candidates, in front of thousands of Americans, and he doesn't show respect for the flag? And refuses openly to wear a flag pin on his lapel? Sorry but, WTF is that!?!?! And, I am not scared of a black president. Hell I'm not scared or against a female president, make it a black female president (Except Oprah, now SHE scares me!) and I will still vote for them, if they are the right person for the job! I just don't believe that he is right for the job. Aside from what he has shown, and forgetting about this video, he just doesn't have the experience that is needed at this time in history, to do that job.

For the record, I agree with what you say about the republican party, and the Clintons. I have always voted republican also. I am disappointed in the president, but I refuse to bash him, I just don't think it is patriotic.

I don't know who I am going to vote for right now, I'll have to wait and see how things wash out.

JMO

16. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

you have to be a leader in all ways and it appears to me (in everything i have ever seen with him) that he wants to be the president almost in spite of America

17. grinner

grinner dude

having worked in politics so much doing their video, I can say I will never waiste my valuable time stanbding in line to place a vote that is not only not counted, but mocked.
    While I am not fan, our next selection was made long ago. She'll kill our health care system and we are gonna lose many rights fought and died for.
    They'll stage a big close race and it'll teeter back and forth to create intrest and buzz. This intrest and buzz is suppose to motivate tax payers into going out and voting. That vote is set up to motivate tax-paying. (I mean our dollar has to go to a "say so", right?)
    In the end, a bunch of tie-wearing millionaires with evil agendas are not gonna let their plans trickle away because a majority of the people they rule want a hipper dude as the promter monkey for the country.
    ..as exemplified by our last selection.

18. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Going by your same logic then I would like someone to produce that handbook on raising children :bigwink: Experience is a learned trait in it's base meaning. You can't have experience w/o having it....Hope your following :thanks: I can give you 35 examples of Presidents we have elected that have not had " Experience " But for arguments sake I will say that is the very reason I want him in.....Think about it. I was not born a Killer or a Marine. I became one...Trail by Fire baby. I don't care if you agree with me or not Scotty I Love you for that difference and because your a Homo :future: But before you use experience as a tool for debate...First do your homework. We can all learn from one another and it's our differences that make this country what it is and the greatest country on the face of the Planet :thanks:

19. HEMISFEAR

I agree with just about everything you said. I don't think Obama is exempt from the teachings he sat through for 20 yrs in that so called church. It's actually quite atrocious to me. Obama continued to go to this place despite this man teaching this hatred. Most of you guys remember when David Duke ran for president I'm sure...you can't change your ways on the drop of a dime and when shit hits the fan, the Commander in Chief, upon advice from his staff often has to make a decision based on his gut and instinct...which are based on his values and beliefs. These HAVE to be affected by the indoctrination he received while attending that church repeatedly over and over again throughout the years. And WTF is up with not showing respect to the flag or the Pledge of Allegiance? I missed that part entirely. Why does he not do this? Damn, based on this alone, I say F88* him.

Ok, now the thing I don't agree with but do respect since I know where you're coming from. What is it about not criticizing the current president? Even if you voted for him? I mean, you may now think he acts, thinks, and sleeps like an asshat. Is there no recourse for this despite remaining the patriotic citizen that you surely are? I'm just a bit unclear on the rationale is all.

20. ntw0rk

I understand what you are saying, but I still disagree. What I am saying is that at this point in history, we need someone with a little more worldy knowledge, and experience in the leading.

True, you aren't born with experience, and we have to learn it as we go, but there are some things that you need experience for before you are really qualified to do them. For instance: Home Depot didn't make you the supervisor that you are without experience in that department first.