Are YOU ready....

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by BLACK1, Apr 17, 2008.

1. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

....To be conquered? This is a conflict that has only begun. The true war has not started yet, and there are many decisions to be made.... None of which are "good" ones. In my mind, the only question left is "which country to nuke first"?

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kcev1K-NOc
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLMFs4fv4E

If the countries (Iran, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt, SAUDI ARABIA, etc) that harbor these radicals will not rein these groups in.... then they should be given the same fate, IMO.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

and people wonder why im so fuckin full of hate. looking at this shit makes my blood boil. and they say waterboarding these motherfuckers is unethical. if i ever get my hands on these unhuman pieces of shit cnn would be calling for my head on a stick after i release the long and agonizing video of what the fuck id do to one of these motherfuckers

3. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

I have been saying we need to level the middle east to fuc*ing dust for years.

I dont get it these people are fighting with the gloves off and here were holding hearings on why we torchered etc these lowlifes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO our policy needs to change or sorry to say we are toast, these politicians will be the end of this country sorry to say.

Kill em all is what I say.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  4. BLACK1

BLACK1 Head Monkey

WE put these politicians there.... It's going to be a fight to get them OUT, but it must be done. But, that's a whole 'nother thread.

The whole God damn reigion needs to be incinerated. It would help to bomb them back to the stone-age... THEY'RE ALREADY THERE!

5. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

im sick and tired of it too. i look at it like a sickness that needs to be purged from the world.

6. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

No secret as to my opinion on this at all :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

7. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

Yeah, but "bombing them back to the stone age" is like last week for them.
    :grin:

We need to change our thinking a little.
    Take a different approach.
    To them, dying is glorious.
    So.....to make it painful for them....help them live longer.
    Step 2 is to open McDonalds, liquor stores, Discount Tire chains, and strip clubs. Totally 'Capitalize' the area.
    They won't know whether to blow themselves up, or just get blown.
    :laugh:

Good album.

8. markus

the longer they live, the more harm they do to good people and plague society. great album! i say torture them slowly, video tape it and mail it to their families. finish the deed off by drowning them in pigs blood, let them know where their eternal soul is really going and make them regret ever being born.

9. Kevan

Kevan SRT-10 Owner

I see where you're coming from, Markus. I TOTALLY do. My little brother just finished his 3rd tour in Iraq. I get the *real* stories; not the candy-coated/anti-war BS on cable news.
    The problem is, not ALL Muslims are shitheads. It's the radicals and extremists that are the problem; not the true Muslims.

In this country, it's a lot like that Phelps clan.
    Talk about people who need killin'......
    :grin:

The other problem that WILL NOT BE CORRECTED NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU THROW AT THEM OR BOMBS YOU DROP ON THEM OR HUGS YOU GIVE THEM is that that part of the world has been waring for THOUSANDS OF FUCKING YEARS!!!

You're not going to stop them in 5 years, or 10, or 100.
    Not gonna happen.
    It's what they do.
    And they're good at it.

Finding solutions to those problems is so difficult, it would have to be a two part A-Team episode.

10. markus

amen to that. their not all shitheads. im coming up on my 5th tour now and i agree that just bombing the whole country will not solve the problem. we seriously can put a huge dent in islamic terrorist operations if we werent such pussies! plus it takes the fun out of it for me!:rockon: plus theyre all over the place, especially europe! we just cant be "protecting" KNOWN fucking terrorists. if i had a dollar for every muj fighter we've had to release simply because there wasnt enough "proof" to put them in jail id be fuckin retired by now. i wish isreal would sponser me to just go over there and wax motherfuckers.

11. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

As for the statement that all muslims aren't bad...

Then where are the miriads of muslims both here and abroad to protest and burn effiges of muslim terrorists, like they do to Bush and the USA in general?!?!

Bottom line: where as most media outlets will say that '99.9%' of muslims aren't terrorists, I say that that is likely correct, but that the same 99.9% are SYMPATHETIC to the terrorist's cause. Hence, they're not friendlies.

If our politicians would simply tell the military: "Solve this problem. You have 'X' number of months to do it. We politicians are now officially hands off." ... IF that was to occur, Iraq and Afghanistan would be pacified and most terrorist hot spots around the globe would be smoldering ruins.

World War II was fought and won, the conquered nations pacified... all within what? 5 years, give or take... and those nations were the military superpowers of their day... not to mention they were indoctrinated psychos.

The politcians, just like in Vietnam, have their PC fingers too deep into this ongoing war. THAT is the obstacle to complete victory. That and the fact our troops in some areas are dictated to by FOREIGN (aka: Iraqi) commanders as to operational matters!