Anyone have injectors for sale???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by buustluvr04srt4, Dec 20, 2009.

1. buustluvr04srt4

buustluvr04srt4 New Member

i am looking for a set of rc 750cc or 1000cc injectors for my 2004 Neon SRT-4 so that i cam tune it on 21 psi, please tell me if you have them or if a friend has them, and pay for them via pay pal, thanks everyone.

2. Redfox0099

Redfox0099 NASCAR Tech Student

I have a set of 36 pound and 65 pound injectors for sale from my SRT8....

3. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

I would stay away from RC injectors. They tend to go bad (usually 1), then you end up trying to find just "one" for sale which tends to be a pain. You have to install spacers and hack your injector harness and use the injector harness they provide. Which if you buy a set used usually you won't get either or.

Instead I recommend (FIC) Fuel Injector Clinic Injectors, Denso Injectors, Deastchwerks Injectors which all 3 are direct drop-in with no modifications.

750cc or 1000cc is a big step between the two. What are you mods? So we can further assist you with what cc injectors will actually work with your setup.

4. Goats

Goats God of skittles

hell yea im running the FIC in mine

5. buustluvr04srt4

buustluvr04srt4 New Member

well im running full bolt ons right now, but im doing a big turbo build next fall, looking to get upwards of 450 hp to the wheels, so it should be a fun task

6. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Okay well 1000cc is a bit of an overkill.

What big turbo are you looking at running? What will you be tuning with or are going to tune with? For 450whp some usually go with 750cc injectors with the rest of the supporting fuel system (returnline, walbro 255 fp, etc).

goats srt (Chris) can help you further with your big turbo plans as he has knowledge and first hand experience with big turbo setups.

7. Goats

Goats God of skittles

Yes I can, I love my big turbo what turbo kit u looking to get oh and Aaron from realtune sells fic injectors