Anyone adding a supercharger?

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by rubbel, Nov 13, 2008.

1. 1stEDT

1stEDT 08 Cahllenger 1st Edition

TechCo Twin Screw

I can tell you that the Techco unit has what it takes!
    I just got mine back from a local shop - FASTLANE - who did the installation for me. Man what a ride!
    Still need to get some more power :grin:
    Right now we have plenty, although with the upgrades to the bottom end we should be able to get another pully to drive more psi!!!
    This was one of the first units installed here in Texas. Had some minor things to deal with - nothing major. The kit had everythign you need to get the job done and the power to the wheels. Keeping them hooked up is another matter.

Here are a few pics of the installation process. I will be posting more as things start to get better, and better, and better.
    Go for the Techo and get more boost - you will be happy!

Attached Files:

2. krharer

krharer New Member

problems with vortech supercharger 09 6.1 challenger

so i have installed vortech supercharger on 09 6.1 challeger.after all final checks all looked good.starts and runs went for a drive and in 2 miles backfired multiple times and died will not restart not any ideas????

3. cmn1

cmn1 SRT and SVT

Sounds like you broke some pistons. Pull the plugs and see if any are smashed

4. Truckzilla46

Truckzilla46 New Member

Yes I have a 06 msrt with 16,280 miles on it. I have 3:55 gears quaife differential 1400 hp Dss axels driveshaft southern hotrod transmission. I am pulling my 6.1 selling it and putting in a 6.4 forged Arrington and a magnuson s/c with 12 psi. Billy boat exhaust with high flow cats and stock shorty headers.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

5. Truckzilla46

Truckzilla46 New Member

Sounds like it leaned and blew

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk