Any IDEA's?

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by 1fast300, Apr 28, 2008.

1. 1fast300

1fast300 New Member

Gentlemen,

I need some advise from you expert mechanic's out there.

This past Saturday, my son and I were cruzin in the 300 looking for trouble. We were cruzin at about 90 MPH on NB I-15 just past Hwy. 76. Next thing I know, trouble found us. A very nice 2006 or 2007 Porsche Carrera was beside us and wanting to go. I've heard mixed opinions about going against one of these cars, but I thought what the heck.
    We were off, I pulled him by about 1 or 2 cars from 90 - 150. After hitting 150, I pulled at least 5 or more cars away. The guy gets beside me and gives us the biggest grin and a Thumbs up. He rolls down his window and says, lets go again. I told my son, tell him OK. This time we had slowed down to about 60 MPH because my son and the Porsche driver were talking to each other thru the windows. We were off, the Porche pulled me by about 1 or 2 car lengths from 60 to about 100, at 100 I started pulling him by several car lengths. Let me tell you, I got the 300 up to the fastest I've ever been in car. I hit 172 MPH, my god, the cars seemed like it had a lot more, but I got scared and backed off.
    The Porsche driver gets beside us again and yells out his window, that is one fast mother F____ing car! What the hell is in that thing, a turbo? My son yells no, just PP Heads, Intake and Headers. Then the Porsche driver asks, how much HP in that baby. My son yells about 425-450 to the rear wheel. Another thumbs up and the Porsche takes the 215 FWY N. and off he goes.

OK, this is where I need some advise from you mechanics out there. Every since I did this, my car idles bad and stumbles when I'm sitting at a red light or simular situation. The car never stalls and I'm not throwing any codes.
    ANY THOUGHTS on what could be causing this?

2. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

Sounds like a vacuum line maybe?? Should throw a code tho, hmmmm