AGP Motor Mount and Catch Can Installed

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tires, Suspensions & Brakes' started by FWSRT4, Sep 3, 2008.

1. FWSRT4

FWSRT4 Platinum Supporting Member

I had Aaron at Realtune throw on my AGP Solid Motor Mount and AGP Oil Catch Can last weekend. I had Aaron install both because I have a ruptured lower lumbar disc, and I didn't think it would be a good idea to be crawling around on the ground with a bad back!! :cry: Both of these can be installed by just about anyone, even someone with very little mechanical knowledge. Very easy install!

AGP Motor Mount:
    Very nice billet aluminum piece! AGP always has top notch quality and this mount didn't disappoint.

I was quite suprised that there is very little engine vibration at idle. It is noticeable at idle, however anything just above idle and you won't even know it's there. :thumb3: For those of you that came from the NSRT crowd, this mount is nothing compared to having solid mounts in the skittle. Very daily driving compatable, no dash rattles or feeling like your sitting on a massage chair:dribble:

Wheel hop is almost all but vanished, hard clutch dumps with traction control completely turned off(via Aeroforce Scangauge) will induce some hop. Those hard 1st to 2nd shifts are hop free now!
    I've also noticed a more direct feel when shifting gears, the stock shifter was never really sloppy but all the slop is gone now. Nice added bonus there!
    Pic of Motor Mount installed(sorry it's a bit blurry):

[​IMG]

AGP Catch Can:
    Again a quality piece that is super easy to install. The factory provides you with the mounting location, all you need to do is tighten a bolt and a couple of hose clamps..thats it! You will need to trim your engine cover a bit if you wish to keep it in place. I have an arrow pointing to the corner that must be removed, a Dremel does the job nicely.
    Pics of Catch Can Installed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks Aaron for getting AGP on board with the CSRT! Realtune has been making sure we are taken care of on the aftermarket end!:drunk:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. leepen

leepen New Member

damn..looks great

3. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

Sweet buddy!

4. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Awesome! Nice additions! The market for you CSRT4 is growing!

5. leepen

leepen New Member

far more products then there was for the Neon ..in the same time frame. To bad the ECU is so stuborn :censored:

6. FWSRT4

FWSRT4 Platinum Supporting Member

Thanks guys! Hopefully the STG1 will be more mod friendly!